What NSV did you have this week?

Options

Replies

• Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    This picture - finally a picture of me that doesn't make me cringe or leave me embarrassed. I have a ways to go still but this picture honestly makes me want to cry (a good cry!)

Me2.jpg
  • fitmom2000
    fitmom2000 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I ran a tough mudder and felt great. 2 1/2 years ago I couldn't run 1/4 mile. Saturday I ran 12. It was kind of awesome.
  • Katiedid717
    Katiedid717 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I participated in my first Tough Mudder!
  • Katiedid717
    Katiedid717 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I ran a tough mudder and felt great. 2 1/2 years ago I couldn't run 1/4 mile. Saturday I ran 12. It was kind of awesome.

Did you do TM:Buffalo? I participated Sunday =)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    My next door neighbor told me I am looking thin and asked what I am doing to lose so much weight. Thin is a hilarious overstatement for me but she is the first person who's specifically asked me what I am doing to achieve results!

Bought my first-ever pair of "tight" exercise pants. My old yoga pants were baggy despite being athletic type fabric. The ones I got at JC Penney this weekend are 1X and the real deal, but they still aren't exactly tight...just nicely fitted! I feel so proud of my legs in them and even my lower belly bulge is so dramatically better than 4 months ago, it makes me happy!

I fit into every booth without my boobs or belly touching or even coming near the edge of the table. YAY!
  • brc912
    brc912 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am at the last hole on my belt... Time to break out the punch and make a new hole!!! Oh, and I ran a mile and a half straight without walking!!!
  • maggiecamilo
    maggiecamilo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mine: My husband telling me Im definetely shrinking , the pants I normally use to go to work are getting BAGGY ..and also some people are telling me Im losing weight ..and I have noticed I losta few inches..more than pounds.
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I had to wear latex gloves at work today and when I pulled them off my fingers didn't stick in them! They came right off! And then I thought back to this past weekend when my sister asked to see my ring and I just pulled it off my finger without even lubricating it and tugging and pulling!

And I don't feel my stomach rolls squishing into each other so much when I bend forward.

But even better, I feel fabulous! I have lots of energy and I'm not starving myself so I'm rarely hungry.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I bought my first pair of designer jeans and shorts.
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I had taken a too tight elastic waist skirt and turned it into a drawstring skirt. I had double tied the drawstring at where it would fit. Put it on today (after 2 months), and it almost fell off. Had to tighten the string by 4"!
  • haunstar
    haunstar Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Felt good enough, (and light enough) to attempt cartwheels at the park with my kids! And LANDED on my feet!

I was wearing a skirt and ran across the parking lot and it fell down, I totally did not turn to see if anyone saw my undies!!! Probably time to get rid of that skirt!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I caught myself in a full length mirror today and realized my jeans looked terrible, but it was because they were hanging off in the back and very clearly too big for me. I was actually on my way to meet a woman who was buying some of my other too-big clothes on Craigslist, but I stopped by home and changed into some smaller jeans and folded those up and included them for her to take...because I knew if I didn't, I would just wind up wearing them again and looking horrible!
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    My SO didn't recognize me from behind when he drove past me when I was out walking.

I sort of jog walked across the street at a tricky intersection. I haven't been able to do anything faster than a turtle for about a year and a half.

I only have one more pair of pants to shrink into. The rest are getting ridiculously big.

I shopped for 3 hours without my feet swelling up too much to walk. They hurt like heck though and I had to sit down. But, my previous "record" was 2 hours without sitting down.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Got on a plane for the first time since December, and my butt fit the seat. Yes, in Coach class. That seat was so darned roomy, I couldn't believe it! I could stretch out and sit like a guy, and my thighs still didn't touch the armrests. I could even cross my legs under the folding tray table. Walking through the aisles was easy, and I could even squeeze past the lady next to me to get to the lavatory without touching her at all. And hoisting my 20-pound-plus backpack into the overhead bin was a piece of cake. Holy smokes, air travel is SO much nicer without the extra baggage.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    When I'm stretching, I can once again touch my nose to my knees without my belly getting in the way.
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I feel my rib bones. Also bought size 5 pants which feel comfy (started size 16 very tight).
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Got cute skinny pants that fit me!
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    My boss told me my uniform button down looked bad on me and I should get it taken in. HAH.
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Walking to the supermarket yesterday a random woman (who appeared completely normal) called out from across the road "what a lovely top, you look really beautiful!". Totally made my day and reminded me to pay it forward...I often see people I think look absolutely amazing and never say anything, may be just the boost they need so next time I wont be so shy about paying a stranger a compliment.
  • strawberriekt24
    strawberriekt24 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I went to the store today to get some new jeans. I thought I was a 16, but had to get down to 12 before I found a pair that fit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!