Any shredders just starting out there???

Options

Replies

• Oranda
    Oranda Posts: 121
    Options
    Yay, Level 1 Day 4 complete!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Didn't shred today or yesterday...but, will kill it tomorrow
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    I ordered the 30 day shred at the weekend and I'm hoping it'll arrive today. What weights do you all use with it? I need to get some and not sure how heavy they should be... bearing in mind I have basically no upper body strength whatsoever :grumble:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Start with a set of 3 and 5 lb weights...good luck it's a great workout
  • Oranda
    Options
    3 pound weight seem to be working well for me. I could probably use 5 lb ones for some of the exercises so I might try those when I'm going the second time through.
    Done level 1, day 5 :)
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm starting the 30DS today! I did do it back in May/June and found it great! Back then I just did it along with other workout videos but this time I am committing myself to doing the Shred 5 days a week until the 30days are complete! I have ordered Turbo Fire so that will probably be a couple of weeks before I get it, so while I"m waiting I'm going to Shred it!!
  • bengal128
    Options
    Hi, I've just day 4 level 1 and I feeling tighter already. Myknees are a little sore so I'm going to have a day off day after tomorrow. I hate the push up and the squatted punching cardio exercise, the burn in my thighs!!! Ouch!
  • Oranda
    Options
    Done Level 1, Day 6! Feeling great this morning!
  • louloubabydoll
    louloubabydoll Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    L1D8, enjoying it but no results yet,not losed any weight and have not measured inches as TOTM..
  • bengal128
    Options
    L1D6 done, I'm starting feel as though its getting easier. I've been told that you won't lose much weight for the first half as your new muscle holds on to lots of water.
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just day 4 level 1 and I feeling tighter already. Myknees are a little sore so I'm going to have a day off day after tomorrow. I hate the push up and the squatted punching cardio exercise, the burn in my thighs!!! Ouch!
    I totally agree!!! I'm on day 6 level one and I thought I was in pretty good shape until I started doing the shred!! My muscles are getting use to it finally. I'm a little sore still so I think I am going to do one more week of level 1 then next week move onto level two!! Woo hoo
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hey shredders,

Just finished Day 5, Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism...491 calories in 54 minutes...KILLER

Thursday, Quick Trouble Zones...No problem after today
    Friday, L1
    Saturday, L2
    Sunday, Quick Trouble Zones
    Monday, L2
    Tuesday, L2...get on flight to Las Vegas
  • Oranda
    Options
    Done level 1, Day 7. So hard to get myself motivated tonight, but I did it! I'm finding it way easier to get going if I'm doing the shred in the morning for some reason. I think I will celebrate by treating myself to a tiny bit of fat free ice cream!
  • bengal128
    Options
    L1D7 done! It's get a lot easier, I'm struggling to keep motivated at the mo though.
  • Oranda
    Options
    I agree, it does get easier (and seems faster) as it goes. I finished Level 1, Day 8 this morning :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Day 6, Quick No More Trouble Zones....check:bigsmile:

Nearly, one week down and 3 weeks to go to our slimmer, stonger new us
  • louloubabydoll
    louloubabydoll Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    L1D9 tonight, might skip day 10 and go to L2 nit sure.....
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    What is the difference between Quick Trouble Zones and No More Trouble Zones?? Is Quick part of the No More Trouble Zones disk??

I just got the three DVDs - 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism - it would be great if I could just use these disks!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    What is the difference between Quick Trouble Zones and No More Trouble Zones?? Is Quick part of the No More Trouble Zones disk??

I just got the three DVDs - 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism - it would be great if I could just use these disks!

With Quick Trouble Zones you can do 2 choices:

1) pick 5 of the 7 workouts, yesterday I did workouts 1,2,4,6,7
    2) Do one set of each circuit...instead of picking
    3) Or, if you have Comcast-On-Demand...go to exercise TV and sometimes they will have Quick Trouble Zones all laid out for you

I really like the 30 day slimdown which incorporates all three...last time I did it, I lost inches and felt strong and muscular...not a lot of weight loss tho; but, that doesn't really matter to me....I feel like a muscular 170 is way different than a flabby 170
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Thanks a bunch nisijam!

I didn't realize there was such a program that incorporated all 3 dvd's until now! I am on day 17 of the 30 Day Shred but it doesn't feel like enough and I'm not seeing my body tighten up, although I do FEEL stronger. Maybe next I'll tackle the Slimdown - plus I haven't even tried those other 2 dvds yet (No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism)!