Options
    When I crave a cheeseburger, I eat a cheeseburger. :D

Ditto
    1371933161000-PBC-1306221636_4_3.JPG

Wow! that looks good!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I LOVE CHILI TOO!! I'm making it tonight.

I make my own cheeseburger using lean ground beef and a whole wheat or potato bun. Problem solved!
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options

Me too..but I make it myself. Did, last night actually. It was delicious!
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    canned-chicken.jpg
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Skip breakfast, buy the smallest 5 Guys burger without fries, and have a light dinner. The next day is a new day.
  • IZackV13
    IZackV13 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    When I crave a cheeseburger I...

Remind myself of my long-term goals and repeat this phrase: "Do not confuse what you want right now with what you REALLY want."

Or, I will plan to eat one by establishing a caloric deficit in advance so it fits my macronutrient intake goals.

STAY FOCUSED.
  • rallen540
    Options
    Here is how the chili is WAY better for you. I don't know why everyone wants to fight over a cup of chili. I was stating what I did and what worked for me.

For just a craving thing - I think it is a great option and non guilty one.

Here is the burger, just the regular burger - single burger.

http://www.wendys.com/en-us/nutrition-info

600 CAL'S - 30G PROTEIN

Here is the chili:

180 CAL'S - 13G PROTEIN
  • alphal0b0
    alphal0b0 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    canned-chicken.jpg

LMAO!!
  • hdtracy
    hdtracy Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Ditto
    1371933161000-PBC-1306221636_4_3.JPG

Looks like one of the new pretzel bun burgers... Good God, I can't wait to try one of those. Nearest Wendy's is like 20 miles from me though.

Would be totally worth it.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I love burgers so when I am craving I just make a healthier version at home!

Nothing wrong with treating yourself once in while btw...
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Here is how the chili is WAY better for you. I don't know why everyone wants to fight over a cup of chili. I was stating what I did and what worked for me.

Here is the burger, just the regular burger - single burger.

Here is the chili:

So basically anything with lower cals than something else is way better?
  • rallen540
    Options
    I do also make burgers at home. Some of us crave greasy burgers, some of us crave candy, cakes or pie or sweets in general. My weakness is big ol' burgers.
  • wmstormvet
    wmstormvet Posts: 145
    Options
    SO I have been fighting going to five guys and getting a big bouble bacon burger with all the veg's and mayo - Today I went to wendy's to get a small chili to go with my salad. It was very meaty and I don't want a burger anymore lol. This might help someone later - according to the app it's only about 180 cal's also - gotta watch the salt though!

Chili =/= cheeseburgers.

Exactly... that's the point. She got rid of her craving through eating a healthier foods.

Go on, how is the chili healthier?

It would absolutely be healthier. No bun, no mayo, no bacon, small portion. No, not completely healthy but definitely a better choice!!

A better choice than bacon? Um, no.

Sure, you are right, bacon would be less calories....if you only ate 4 or less pieces. Otherwise, you are over what a small chili would be, which is 180 calories. I am pretty sure that he wouldn't be filled up on 4 or less pieces of bacon. AND, it probably wouldn't have gotten rid of his craving!!
  • rallen540
    Options
    I am not gonna fight over a burger on the internet - but for a small quick - get your craving satisfied I think the small chili is a way better option. If you can't understand that then I don't know what to say to you.
  • wmstormvet
    Options
    canned-chicken.jpg

LMAO!!

OMG!! That is disgusting!!
  • wmstormvet
    Options
    I am not gonna fight over a burger on the internet - but for a small quick - get your craving satisfied I think the small chili is a way better option. If you can't understand that then I don't know what to say to you.

Totally agree!!
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Samuel L Jackson is badass bc of burgers

tumblr_ljedtvLtdy1qhcdbmo1_500.gif
  • OldNavy1984
    OldNavy1984 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We eat burgers when we want one...mostly at home using 90/10 ground beef...if going out to get a burger, well, I count that as a treat and plan accordingly. One burger didn't put you overweight nor will it keep you there. But Five Guys wouldn't be my first choice for a burger. Enjoy
  • charlesfriday1
    charlesfriday1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy, but if I want a burger, I eat a burger. Now, I may eat a kid's burger, skip the fries, or eat a full sized one and eat nothing else the rest of the day, but I just eat one. I don't really figure I'll succeed in this for very long if I go around craving certain foods. In fact, I don't think I really want to do it bad enough to completely give up certain foods forever.