40 and finally figured it out...

Options
124»

Replies

• fitnh
    fitnh Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words....its great for motivation!!!!
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    gjdm!
  • pinkcoconutz
    Options
    Awesome! Very inspiring!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You don't look 40! Keep up the hard work and stay fit!
  • mizjohnston
    mizjohnston Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    WOW! You don't even look 40. Good for you. I'm 33 and I just hope I can look half as good as you. I would love to finally get great legs. Great job! :smile:
  • fitnh
    Options
    Awesome job! You don't look 40! Keep up the hard work and stay fit!

Thanks....don't feel 40 (not that 40 is suppose to feel old, age is only a number)
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Look at you go!!!
  • joergwb
    joergwb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!!

I woke up three weeks ago and realized that I wasted so many good years being fat and unhealthy. And I'm already 45 years old. But I can't blame my friends and family. I can only blame myself. They tried to tell me but I didn't want to hear it. I knew how big I was and still am. I even made jokes about my weight. I wish I would have smacked myself.

But now I'm finally awake. I know there's a long road ahead of me. And it's the amazing MFP people like you who inspire me and show me I can do it too. Thank you for sharing your story. :smile:
  • Khushi22
    Khushi22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!! Congratulations...
    How tall are you & how long did it take to reach goal weight?
  • fitnh
    Options
    Beautiful!!! Congratulations...
    How tall are you & how long did it take to reach goal weight?

Hi there...I'm 5'7". I started in October 2012. Slow and steady for me. Thanks and good luck on your journey!
  • fitnh
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!!

I woke up three weeks ago and realized that I wasted so many good years being fat and unhealthy. And I'm already 45 years old. But I can't blame my friends and family. I can only blame myself. They tried to tell me but I didn't want to hear it. I knew how big I was and still am. I even made jokes about my weight. I wish I would have smacked myself.

But now I'm finally awake. I know there's a long road ahead of me. And it's the amazing MFP people like you who inspire me and show me I can do it too. Thank you for sharing your story. :smile:

You're welcome and I'm so glad my story inspired you......I know you can do it :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!