Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Options
1234568»

Replies

• vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm at 133.6. guess i should be happy considering it hasnt been the best week for healthy choices
  • denisec26
    denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    just joined..but im leaving thurs on vacation to see fam an dfriends in ny..i doubt ill get much exercise in..or stay under my calorie goal, with ny bagels and pizza...thats hard to resist being a brooklyn girl
  • ajsimyan
    ajsimyan Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    my weight is 180.4. whoo hoo. almost out of the 180's
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Grrrrrrr, stayed the same this week at 154lbs despite my efforts to stick to my calories and exericse :sad:
  • mikioi
    mikioi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Whoops, so sorry! I wish there was a reminder on mfp or notifications for new posts. :)

CW- 126.6
  • mikioi
    Options
    Whoops, so sorry! I wish there was a reminder on mfp or notifications for new posts. :)

CW- 126.6
  • emilysparey
    Options
    214.5 for me
  • mikioi
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Still waiting on some weigh-ins. I'll put up the new chart and a Week 3 thread around 5:30 (central time). :flowerforyou:
  • JessikaJ
    Options
    Another horrible weekend.. 132 this morning.. so that means im up 2 from last week.. i wish weighins were on fridays.. i do so good during the week and then eat/drink so much on the weekends that come monday im always up....
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Welpt weighed in at 134.1... it may only be .5lb but it's better then gaining I guess lol :laugh: Not too bad considering I came off of low carb last week because it was making me sick and fatigued. I've always kept an eye on my carbs but it sorta makes no sense to me to be able to eat all the meat and cheese we want but no fruit? :ohwell: Oh well just not for me I guess, I've lost this much by just normal diet and excersice and for me, that's just the best way to continue to do it.

SOOO I was a litle woried I may gain a couple of pounds back because they say coming off low carb you retain some water and may even gain a couple of pounds from "water weight"..... well didn't happen yet, so hopefully I'm in the clear/.\\. I took a break from working out last week too and just got in my walks each day which I am also going to continue to do this week before I start my next workout program again, so I guess I should be thankful I still lost anything:laugh:

Hope everyone's Monday is going smoothly, my weekend/ Monday have been jam packed. Finally getting a few min. to eat some lunch and kick back for a minute, lol. Great work Ladies, everyone is making such wonderful progress!! I'm excited to see all of the final weight's for the week!!
  • sugarskull5
    Options
    You can leave me at 194....did terrible this weekend, today is the start of a new healthy day....congrats to those that lost :)
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options

CW- 126.6

I agree!

Or have a group section like Myspace
  • Sherylp77
    Sherylp77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sorry was busy being sick all weekend! Week 2 weight is 200 LBS!! lost 4 lbs!!
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    142 this week!