Hands up, who logs daily??

Options

Replies

• BEEUK
    BEEUK Posts: 113
    Options
    Yup I do. I log all my food too, even if I don't want to see it. If I do, then it just allows me to know how hard I have to work the next day. No point hiding or fudging your numbers!

Same, how else will you have a true idea of what does and doesn't work?

Every day, every little bite - logged.
  • Turnaround2012
    Turnaround2012 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yup I do. I log all my food too, even if I don't want to see it. If I do, then it just allows me to know how hard I have to work the next day. No point hiding or fudging your numbers!

Same, how else will you have a true idea of what does and doesn't work?

Every day, every little bite - logged.

^^^ Right on!

"Even if I don't want to see it"

and...

"how else will you have a true idea of what does and doesn't work?"

I have some horrible days in my diary - 4000+ calories of junk. But by entering every bite.. I have learned what triggers these days and how to get things on an even keel. the more I log the move "even" my calorie intake is.

No more 1100, 1200, 3500, 4200, 900, 1200, 3400, 750, 1100, 2900, 1100, 4200 ridiculousness.

I am gradually losing by eating TDEE-20% now and eating back a portion of my exercise calories if I lift really heavy; it feels great!

If I lose just 2-3 lbs a month I will be happy because I know that this is a permanent lifestyle change!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I try my hardest to log daily but have off days sometimes. I just hit 60 days of checking in. I read what friends write every day :)
    But...just realized we are already friends!
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I log in daily :)
  • murphey21
    murphey21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Have logged in for 120 days and love it here! I will help out as much as I can! Friend request sent!
  • AndrewRe101
    AndrewRe101 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I do, have done for the last 20 days. Something I look forward to every day.
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I do. I'm on day 359. I've sent you a friend request. Anyone else that needs a buddy can friend request me too. The more the merrier.
  • kellymbock
    kellymbock Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have logged in all three days this being my fourth. Feel free to add me to keep logging in and stay motivated!
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    every day, several times a day, it really helps me to log food pretty quickly after I eat it
  • dmgelinas
    dmgelinas Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I do! Feel free to add me! (Anyone) I'm doing insanity right now so any help or support I can give or get I appreciate!!!
  • MissVamp13
    Options
    Nice to see so many daily loggers :) If anyone hasnt added me please feel free to do so x
  • lillybethb
    Options
    I am....... now. I was doing horribly at it, but my focus is back. :bigsmile:
  • jodyme73
    Options
    I log everyday but pls dont be suprised by how few calories I do eat. I just opened my diary today.. sent <3
  • ChrisLole24
    ChrisLole24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I log daily as well as motivate my friends =))
    Anyone may feel free to add me!
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Every single day since January 12th of this year. But sometimes I make my entry after 11pm, and because I'm in an odd time zone, MFP thinks it's already the next day, and my count for the number of days in a row for logging in resets to 1.

I've been on everyday since 1/17/2013. Same thing happened to me. Grrr.

Me too - took me awhile to figure out why it was happening, but it's all good. The entries are still there and I am around 75 days now. Haven't missed a day since I started. : )
  • littlejayzee
    Options
    I just started up again :D

My first day back on it, feel free to send that request !

I also try to help motivate others as best as possible ( :
  • spicyspice
    Options
    i usually do ... unless on vacation and out of cell phone range. i also try to track ahead so that i won't be tempted to go off of plan. request sent :)
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    413 days logged so far
  • jcmrax5
    jcmrax5 Posts: 133
    Options
    Im new but plan to log in daily! could deff. use some friends! :)
  • pollypocket3
    pollypocket3 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I log allll dayyy errrrry day! Feel free anyone to add me! :)