A Miscarraige and Evil Doctor

Options
123457»

Replies

• shellyt1
    shellyt1 Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm so sorry you went thought that! May something heartless be said or done to him like turn him in ! God will give you the child you deserve no matter what size you are! It doesn't stop you from loving and being a mother! He was a jerk and sounds like you have a wonderful husband to support you!
  • Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    How heart wrenching. I'm sorry you and your family had to go through this pain. It's not your fault babe, no matter what the heartless Dr. said to you. Many overweight women have successful pregnancies. More than likely it was some chemical imbalance and imperfection and your body recognized it resulting in an unfortunate miscarriage. Don't allow this punk to place the blame on you. Some people are so disgusting and ugly inside it makes me sick. My deepest condolences on your loss, and keep your head up. :flowerforyou:
  • ashesmf
    ashesmf Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I had gastric bypass in 2005. I was only 21-years-old and I still regret it everyday. This is only my opinion and I don't want to discourage anyone, but my doctor told me I could no longer have bread, pasta, potatoes or rice. I lost 130 lbs. within the year. Starting weight at 310. But then of course I tried some of those junk foods and guess what? I didn't die! So I ate them again, and I was lazy the whole time. I got pregnant in 2008 which was awesome and gain a little weight. I lost some after my baby came and then again got lazy. I've gained back 60 lbs and I wasn't even at the ideal weight when I gained this. I hear it's harder to lose now but I'm pushing that out of my mind because I'm going to lose it!!!! Just wouldn't do that surgery again. I lost all my energy at 21 and am just now getting it back.
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I had gastric bypass in 2005. I was only 21-years-old and I still regret it everyday. This is only my opinion and I don't want to discourage anyone, but my doctor told me I could no longer have bread, pasta, potatoes or rice. I lost 130 lbs. within the year. Starting weight at 310. But then of course I tried some of those junk foods and guess what? I didn't die! So I ate them again, and I was lazy the whole time. I got pregnant in 2008 which was awesome and gain a little weight. I lost some after my baby came and then again got lazy. I've gained back 60 lbs and I wasn't even at the ideal weight when I gained this. I hear it's harder to lose now but I'm pushing that out of my mind because I'm going to lose it!!!! Just wouldn't do that surgery again. I lost all my energy at 21 and am just now getting it back.

Congratulations on the amazing weight loss! that is awesome. I'm so sorry to hear that you have had a miscarriage. My husband and I recently have gone through a miscarriage of our twins. I hated to hear the words from my inconsiderate Dr. He said it was very common and the way he had explained everything since day one has irked me. There are Dr.'s out there who believe things are just so routine they do not care to think about the effect their words have on their patients. I'm sorry you had to go through it that way. It is not your fault this happened. It was hard for me to understand that. It is natures way. We will not hold them in our arms but we will forever hold them in our hearts. My twins existed and your baby too, just as much as our other little ones do. I hope you and your family are doing well. Everyday is getting slightly better but the pain is a constant reminder at this time. I would like to get back to a healthier me before we try again. Good luck on your journey to good health ashesmf!