How would you celebrate -100 lbs down?

Options

Replies

• alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    When I reached 50 lbs. gone, I bought myself a necklace and earrings. They weren't very expensive, but they were a gift to myself to say, "Yay, you did this!" Is there something you'd like to have that would make you feel happy and proud each time you put it on?

Or...what about getting a photo taken of yourself?

Congratulations!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I celebrated with ice cream and pizza. Tried a shopping spree but all the small sizes were gone! Tonight its back to business as usual
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Clothes Clothes Clothes~!!
  • kjwalker59
    kjwalker59 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What a great question! I have been wondering this myself. My goal is to lose 100 lbs. I am just over the half way mark. When I do reach my goal (NOT IF - but WHEN!!) I'm thinking about spending money on a really well made outfit, maybe a designer label. I've never been able to wear anything really nice before because they didn't fit well - I'm hoping to be able to do that when I hit my goal. Congrats on making it (so close you can see and feel it!). I hope to be joining you - probably early next year...
  • belleparis
    belleparis Posts: 111
    Options
    Congratulations in this huge accomplishment! :-)
    How about spending a big amount of money in something you always wanted---like a dress or handbag? or you could go to an spa and get a massage?

Just do something that makes you happy :-)
  • rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    Awesome work! New sneakers are my favorite reward!!! A new purse and wallet was a reward for me as well, but sneakers are my favorite!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jack_yve
    jack_yve Posts: 35
    Options
    My steps when I get down to my goal:
    1) I wanna buy new undergarments from Victoria Secrets! (which I've always been too big for.)
    2) while wearing my new lacy undies from Vicki's, go through my clothes and toss everything that's too big/old.
    3) any stuff that still fits? Get rid of anything cheep or cheesy.
    4) go shopping and buy some quality foundational pieces to build a new look
    5) can we say spa day? Mani-pedi, facial and hair, cut and styled
    6) a night out with friends and show off in a sexy dress!
    7) then I get busy...start dipping into my savings for surgery, all the excess skin has got to go!

~~Yve
  • Gigsluvscw
    Gigsluvscw Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I would get something permanent to remind me (a mani/pedi is for just one day, new cloths go out of style). You've earned something more lasting. How about diamond solitaire earrings? A half carat in each ear (.50 carat + .50 carat = 1.00 carat for the 100 pounds you lost! :-)). Or if you can afford it, a 1.00 carat solitaire necklace. If diamonds stretch the budget or you like another stone better, get that instead. Or just a significant piece of jewelry to make you smile and remind you of all the hard work you put into you awesome accomplishment.
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I hit my 100 pounds lost goal in May of this past year. It's such a feeling of accomplishment! My dad is helping me to celebrate by taking me on a father/daughter long weekend to NYC! We leave on Friday!!!! Woohoo! Treat yourself to something big, because it is an amazing accomplishment and you are worth it!!!
  • funsmile1234
    funsmile1234 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    When I hit one hundred pounds down I bought myself an ring with the words engraved "100 lbs lost" so to never forget my accomplishment. I wear it every day to remind myself so I can stay on track and continue on in my journey.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Shopping SPREE !!!!!!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I have 1.8 to go and anticipate celebrating next week. I know I'm going to get a pedicure (need one anyway) and start looking at bikes. I probably won't BUY the bike until I hit 100 lbs lost since starting my new job 1/2/13, which is 20 lbs from now. I'm also celebrating by buying 6 more sessions with my personal trainer (although, to be honest I was going to do that anyway).

One other reward is that I'm going to have one of my professional photographer friends take progress pics for me. MAYBE I'll get brave and post them here.

Congratulations on your huge pending accomplishment, I hope to be there with ya soon. I hope you do something special for yourself, you deserve it for taking such major control of your health! Way to go!
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I told myself I'm gonna streak through my neighborhood naked lmao. But of course that's just me. Congrats on your achievement!

LOL! I might do this...maybe save bail money too? haha

definitely in for the streaking!
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    WOW, congrats first off! When I hit 50 lbs I bought myself the cutest pair of jeans that I had wanted for a long time!! My next goal will be my rib tattoo! Do something that will make you feel like the amazing person you are :)
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    I went to Las Vegas!
    My husband got me a heart ring as a prize.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Hmm I don't remember if I did anything
  • desert_mom
    desert_mom Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Spa day complete with a long massage and a pedicure :)
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    100 lbs is quite the milestone.....Congratulations!

Buy yourself a nice bikini to show off the new you and take a trip somewhere hot!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of clothes. For some reason leggings comes to mind. Because we are going into fall soon and with only 6 lbs to go they are likely to still fit you actually pretty much anything you buy now will right?

Congratulations whatever you decide. Oh how about a lil party. A balloon bouquet with the balloon numbers 1 and 0 and 0. A cake or cupcake with candle numbers 1-0-0. A gift registry requesting 100 dollar bills.... LOL, no just kidding don't do that one. Hahaha. OH a girls night out with 100 one-dollar-bills to spend in the undahwares of unsuspecting dancer men.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    TATTOO !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!