Avocado?

Options
124»

Replies

• mbucchieri
    mbucchieri Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    try avocado salad, chop up some avocado tomato cucumber cialantro and onion, then toss it together with olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper..very fresh and yummy!!
  • mrmagee3
    mrmagee3 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Put 'em in a salad. Put 'em on a burger. Put 'em on other avocados. They're really delicious in any form.
  • kari574
    kari574 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I haven't ready any replies, but avocados are awesome in smoothies. They make them so smoooooth! :)
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    I love avocados but I've come to realize that there is a good portion of the populous who disagree. I've noticed that if you add them to a smoothie, if makes the smoothie a little thicker but you can't taste it. Other than that, I like them on turkey sandwiches
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I want to try it in my smoothie.
  • DreaMuffin
    DreaMuffin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    huge fan of avocado! been loving it lately as part of chicken salad. just shred a chicken breast with a fork and mash avocado in. great on wrap or i'll put it on celery stalks too. totally nom-licious
  • miniversion
    miniversion Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I usually have avocado mixed with sweet yellow mango, banana, a little bit of minced ginger and some milk for a nice fruit salad. Good for breakfast or a snack. Sometimes I add little pieces of real american cheese to it too. : )