Calling All tall Ladies 5'7 n up

Options

Replies

• missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    6 footer here!!! Have 25 pounds left to lose... feel free to add me for support!!
  • pchesnut
    pchesnut Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and have about 50 to lose.
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Lmao .....
  • twomiddlename
    Options
    5'10 and I have over 100 to lose. I can't wait to feel 100% confident and wear whatever I want without fearing side glances.
  • Hunnergomeow
    Hunnergomeow Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'7" and looking to loose about 40lbs. I don't want to be super skinny or anything, but I do want to be fit & healthy.
  • SymphonyTea
    Options
    Hello all,

Just looking for weight loss buddies out there who are as tall as I am. Hopefully some of you out there are on this journey with me to a healthy and better you. I got over a 100 to lose so I would like to see pics of those that have met their goal. It's only been 2 weeks for me n I'm just trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Sashoi

GREAT Post! & I'm elated to see 13 pages of 5' 7" & up sister Glamazons. I am 5' 7 & 1/2" w/ my shoes off but add my hair & a pair of 3" heels (due to weight gain, down to 2" for the moment) & I can clear 5' 10" (as long as I don't have to stand in those hills for more than 3hrs).

Everyday, I log (HONESTLY) in the food & exercise diary and have found this to be very helpful but I could use all the support I can get as I don't do gyms & most of my exercising is individualized: spinning, bike riding, elliptical trainer, roller bladding and weights (not really partner activities) ... but I believe it does take a village and with 100 lbs to loose, I've got a long stretch of road to travel and it'd be nice to stop & say "Hi" to others on a similar journey. So friend request is underway to you and the other, (above average height) Glamazons who I welcome to add me as a friend. Let's ROCK off the rolls! Cheerz

P.S. I've been in the game since 7.8.13; the sore, achy post work-out muscles & hunger are bearable but it's the omission of the nightly glass of red wine (preferably a chilled Shiraz) that's kind of killing me. I have to keep telling myself that it'll be worth it when I'm 2-3 sizes smaller in Jan 2014.
  • JuantonBliss
    JuantonBliss Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and-a-bit and I have 13lbs or so left to lose, happy to accept new friends.

You look great, I can't wait to have some after pics.... Although I'm not trying to be to small I like having a booty just not this much booty lol

I lost 50 pounds back awhile go and just trying to get the last 15 now; still got the booty :laugh: I'm 5'7 btw, add me if you like.
  • berry83sweet
    berry83sweet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Im 5'10 and I would also life to befriend other tall ladies. Im around 180. Want to lose 40lbs
  • Fightingthefat42
    Options
    im 5ft 10 and want to lose 30 pounds and then see where i go from then... only been doing it for week and half so im looking for friends to share the experience and help plus tips throu the journey. feel free to add me.
  • emmamartin650
    emmamartin650 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7. I got up to 184 in 2005 and got down to 139-146 on Weight Watchers by 2007. I hovered around that weight until about 2010 and then started gaining weight because of a depression. In July I got up to 195 and joined MFP. I've lost 7 pounds in the last few weeks and can't wait to get back to a healthy weight!

Feel free to add me!
  • ErinMLB
    ErinMLB Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

I'm 5'8, and am about looking to loose about 20-25 pounds or so, I had lost a bunch and was about 5 pounds of my goal weight , when life happened and stress levels went through the roof and beyond! Went on a family vacation this weekend, and saw a picture of myself, it was not pretty! Hopefully I can keep it off this time!
  • MutterGans
    MutterGans Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    5'8" and my daughters are...well, I'd be able to tell you if I could reach that high with the tape measure!
    Determined to lose the flubber this time and my daughters just have a couple of pounds to lose. What I want to know whilst us tall gals are all together is...where the hell do you buy your shoes. Shoe-buying here in Australia is painful...nothing over a size AUS10/UK8. I need cheap shoes for big hoofs ladies...everything online is pricey.
  • amandaruff13
    amandaruff13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 6ft tall and have 100+ to lose!! :D

Keep at it and don't give up....and btw...being this tall is not that great sometimes....finding jeans with weight & height issues can be a real beast sometimes!! LOL!
  • shantronathon
    shantronathon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Just looking for weight loss buddies out there who are as tall as I am. Hopefully some of you out there are on this journey with me to a healthy and better you. I got over a 100 to lose so I would like to see pics of those that have met their goal. It's only been 2 weeks for me n I'm just trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Sashoi

I'm about 5'9. The weather is nice up here! :wink:

Good luck on your weight loss goals. Cheers!
  • verysexywoman
    Options
    I am 5' 8" and have lost almost 60 pounds. Went from 186 and my lowest 127, but I hover at 130.

I bought a Weight Watchers cookbook at a secondhand store and started following the diet plan in the book. The first day I lost a pound and I was so excited! I was a little worried I would just stop after the one or two days, but I decided to keep going. The weight kept coming off...I got more excited...I kept on with the diet plan...I wasn't perfect by any means...some days I would go up a pound...but I would tell myself to keep going on.

Exercise is important but the main thing is portion control and eating vegetables, cutting down on breads, not consuming junk food...

By cooking the recipes in the book, I began to realize most of the ingredients are vegetables...go figure...and then you begin to change your mind about food...it is a process and there are many obstacles to overcome and the biggest obstacle was me!
  • Sashoi
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

I'm 5'8, and am about looking to loose about 20-25 pounds or so, I had lost a bunch and was about 5 pounds of my goal weight , when life happened and stress levels went through the roof and beyond! Went on a family vacation this weekend, and saw a picture of myself, it was not pretty! Hopefully I can keep it off this time!

You made the first step, so all u got to do is allow the journey to work for u
  • Sashoi
    Options
    5'8" and my daughters are...well, I'd be able to tell you if I could reach that high with the tape measure!
    Determined to lose the flubber this time and my daughters just have a couple of pounds to lose. What I want to know whilst us tall gals are all together is...where the hell do you buy your shoes. Shoe-buying here in Australia is painful...nothing over a size AUS10/UK8. I need cheap shoes for big hoofs ladies...everything online is pricey.

Lol I wear a 10 in shoes n it's a pain because the 10's are always sold out. Lol believe it or not a lot of my shoes I get at a 10 dollar store I live in Florida so I mostly wear sandals n wedges, I hate having my feet closed up, feels like they are being suffocated lol.
  • MellissaBairstow
    MellissaBairstow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'8" currently 134lb and looking to loose another 10lb. Seem to have been stuck at this weight for quite a while!
  • our_ayley
    our_ayley Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"8 and would like to lose 50lbs long term
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10, 22yrs old, and looking to loose 30 pounds, maybe more! Anyone is free to add me!!! I love all my other tall ladies!!!