Replies

• kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Lost the majority of mine, but still look reasonably okay. :drinker:
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    my boobs are the same size but my back fat and armpit fat was the first thing that started to go for me. Its nice to not have a disgusting bra bulge anymore.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    'eh, boobs are overrated.

:frown:

But then again, no one pumps my gas for me....

Boobs ARE overrated. Only reason people want to see them is because they are "taboo".

2nlqzwi.jpg

I think Eva Longoria is doing quite well with her B cups. I doubt anyone on MFP would kick her out of bed for getting pizza sauce on the sheets.
  • georgieb23
    georgieb23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The last time I dieted I gained a cup size?! I'm now at the stage where part of the reason that I'm dieting is to lose some of my boobs! I'm a 30H UK size (think thats 30K US) and at my wits end trying to find bras!

Different people lose weight from different parts so just keep going! And I saw earlier that a couple of people said partners were complaining about them getting smaller?! Tell them they're lucky to be getting boobs in the first place and to quit their moaning!!
  • MissPeppers
    MissPeppers Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've lost more than 60 lbs and watched my boobs disappear and have for a long time worn padded bras to compensate. But - recently, I've discovered that I actually look better with a regular bra because it fits my new body shape better! And believe me, that was quite a revelation! I've always been big busted and have missed them a lot but now I love my new sportier leaner look and I can actually wear types of tops that I've avoided before because I've felt that I didn't look good in them. I've worn v-necks forever and thought that I could never wear anything else but guess what? I can.

And if I want to have a fuller bust in a dress I'll just dig up one of my padded bras again. To me it's a win-win. Not to mention the feeling of actually LIKING my body. That is truly a gift.
  • TeamDale
    TeamDale Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I need to comment on my wife who does not use MFP, but uses Fitbit instead. She has lost 60 pounds and has gone from a 38B to a 34A, which we are both pleased with. :smile:
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    Ladies,
    bewbies are great no matter the size
    Big or small, we like them all ....

You are still them same hot woman, no matter if they are ddd's or an A ,,,,,,relax .....don't worry so much about it ....
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    This happened to me. Went from a full C to a smaaaall B. I try to consider it my "badge of honor." And now I can wear lots of shirts sans bra!
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I love having smaller boobs! Hubby not so sure though:love::sad:
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    My spin teacher always says fit is the new sexy and I agree. Fitter is better than big boobs.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    The last time I dieted I gained a cup size?! I'm now at the stage where part of the reason that I'm dieting is to lose some of my boobs! I'm a 30H UK size (think thats 30K US) and at my wits end trying to find bras!

Different people lose weight from different parts so just keep going! And I saw earlier that a couple of people said partners were complaining about them getting smaller?! Tell them they're lucky to be getting boobs in the first place and to quit their moaning!!

Might not happen, I have only gone from a 32FF to a 32F, I am going to have giant boobs forever, which look out of proportion on my 5 3 body.......... If I could share 'em out I would!
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Different people lose in different places. I never lost mine so had to have very expensive painful surgery instead - so at least you don't have that issue!

Yep, mine haven't gone anywhere! If they get any bigger after having kiddos, and stay that way, I would seriously think about surgery. These babies are HEAVY enough as it is!
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    My spin teacher always says fit is the new sexy and I agree. Fitter is better than big boobs.

QFT!

But I will always support someones decision if it is what they NEED to be comfortable with themselves!
  • littlebee26
    Options
    Thanks for the vent, I guess take the bad with the good-at least I'm getting healthier!
    Well, you wanted to lose fat... you are! I know as a guy I'm supposed to be into big boobs but I'm just not. Healthy-looking women are attractive with all body types.

I wholeheartedly agree. I have an eye for both sexes and I can honestly say that when it comes to the ladies, big boobs never trump an all over beautiful body.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Yup! Same here. Body fat dropped tremendously with my workouts and I stopped breast feeding at the time I started working out hard. Now I barely fit an A:( a sports bra is only thing that fits comfy these days:(
  • TRW012448
    Options
    It isn't quantity.....................it's quality!!!
  • AEMW8
    AEMW8 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I know I'd like to get back down to a D cup and a smaller band. At least with D cups I can go to any store and get them. But with the G cups I have, I'm limited to Lane Bryant. No offense to the store, they have some awesome undergarments. However, they cost an arm and a leg ($60 a bra off sale) and it's sometimes a hit or miss if I can get them in the store. Thank the gods they have semi-annual sales where you buy 2 and 2 free. I save up my money for those weekends.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options

if you are in the UK
    bravissimo is the place to go for your size. just not cheap though
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options

Might not happen, I have only gone from a 32FF to a 32F, I am going to have giant boobs forever, which look out of proportion on my 5 3 body.......... If I could share 'em out I would!

[/quote

i am with you. mine are going no where. gone from 36 h to 32h. luckily i am 5:8 though
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Totally lost so much there and was not expecting it cause it never happened in the past plus I was large when I was thin but as we age boobs turn to fat so weight loss will get rid of fat. Oh well thinking I am starting a donation fund for my fake boobs now