Funniest thing you have seen someone logged

Options

Replies

• Shesaid_destroy
    Options
    This is not near as fun as eating a guinea pig or counting sperm, buuuuuuut

A good friend of mine is totally "in the zone" right now, so when he logs cardio, it's like "So and so burnt 10 zillions calories biking 10 000 miles at 80 miles an hour" and then his diary is like "egg / egg / tuna / whey / turkey / M&M's / turkey / egg / egg / whey"

and the M&M's always make me chuckle.
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I think I once logged 8 pints of Guinness under "Snacks"
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    When people log stuff like "Cleaning the house".

I did see someone log "1 container of twinkies". Then 2 minutes later said: "OH MY GOD GUYS I BINGED TODAY!!! IM SUCH A BAD PERSON!!!!1!!1!! :'(" which is then followed by a wave of people saying: "Ohhh it's ok everyone has those days!!". Really? She had one yesterday and still people are giving her sympathy? STOP EATING TWINKIES!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I've seen the food prep being logged AND 1 girl used to log fishing from the river bank EVERY day for any where from 60 mins to 120+ minutes. The calories MFP used to calculate for a burn! Fishing is just standing there, how does that burn anything? Unless you are hauling in Jaws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options

Similarly, I logged 2 bottles of red wine under "Snacks" a couple of weeks ago :)

People do log some weird exercise. I don't mind people logging housework now and then, because I assume they're logging something beyond what they normally do (like for example, the person who did their mum's hoard).
    There is one person I know (a lovely one, who shall remain nameless) who does log 5 minutes here, 5 minutes there of housework and I think "why even bother?".

Someone also logged 3 hours of barbecuing. I mean, I know cooking can be hard work, but I really can't see that one involving enough work to make it a loggable burn.
  • caseydevil
    caseydevil Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is not the best topic to read when you are at work.
    I'm trying my very best to not burst out in laughs.
    Sperm, that's just hilarious.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to choose between "tossing the salad" or "horizontal mambo" for cardio...

And then I've seen "sperm" "man cream" and "love juice" in the food sections...

...maybe those are more weird than funny though. :laugh:

Had to search it on the database , "Sperm - White Gloupy Consistency"' . Apparently one tea spoon is 10 calories and it comes in a container of 3 tea spoon.

I guess some people really take serious the logging everything they put in their mouth.

**Gags*** lol
  • DocMarr
    DocMarr Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I used to have a friend who logged all her vitamin tablets taken at each meal with 0 calories against them. I mean...why? Was it to remind her to take them???
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to choose between "tossing the salad" or "horizontal mambo" for cardio...

And then I've seen "sperm" "man cream" and "love juice" in the food sections...

...maybe those are more weird than funny though. :laugh:

Had to search it on the database , "Sperm - White Gloupy Consistency"' . Apparently one tea spoon is 10 calories and it comes in a container of 3 tea spoon.

I guess some people really take serious the logging everything they put in their mouth.

It changes based on consistency???? I should probably alert my friend list about this... Hrm... :laugh:

Oh my freaking word!!! Sperm??? People log SPERM???

There's no point logging it if you don't know how much if it you, erm, consumed. Measuring cup, you reckon?
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Turbo *kitten*.

Is that why your profile pic only shows one muscly arm? Your other arm is all weak skinny, isn't it?

^^^^:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Pennies just dropped :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ^^^^^
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine logs 'sex' on a regular basis - she is a real life friend so this is a little disturbing for me.

However, the duration is what makes me laugh - it ranges from anything from 20 minutes on a Friday night (probably when they have both had a drink) to a quick mid-week fumble of 4 minutes.

(she doesn't use the forums by the way, so I am safe)
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    there was that troll guy (the one who weighed 800 lbs and was logging in excess of 20,000 cals a day?) who logged marijuana cakes.
  • andiebaco
    andiebaco Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I used to have a friend who logged all her vitamin tablets taken at each meal with 0 calories against them. I mean...why? Was it to remind her to take them???

I should do that.. I always forget taking my vitamin tablets.. haha :drinker:
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options

I used to log mine as I have a low calcium diet and I track how much I get a day.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who studied abroad in Peru and logged cuy. Google it.

Edit: This may be more disgusting than it is funny, but some things just have to be shared.

It is a major source of protein in a couple of So. American countries. I don't like them, so would probably give it a try. Better to eat a processed and grilled one than to touch a live one, yuk.
  • LeanneGoingThin
    LeanneGoingThin Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I once saw someone log 2 minutes of food preparation. I think their burn was 5 calories.

These things are just sad. THAT'S NORMAL ACTIVITY PEOPLE, not additional exercise.
  • Ljvalsan
    Ljvalsan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    In definitely do not regret creating this post. I actually laughed a lot more than I expected.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    All I've seen is one of the troll accounts logging 4 bowls of marijuana (among the 50,000 calories of other stuff that day). I think I'll enjoy reading this thread, though.
  • jsantarelli
    jsantarelli Posts: 16 Member
    Options

I've done that before too. I have also logged it under dinner at other times. Seemed legit to me at the time :drinker:
  • kaavery120188
    kaavery120188 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine logs 'sex' on a regular basis - she is a real life friend so this is a little disturbing for me.

However, the duration is what makes me laugh - it ranges from anything from 20 minutes on a Friday night (probably when they have both had a drink) to a quick mid-week fumble of 4 minutes.

(she doesn't use the forums by the way, so I am safe)

^^ This :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: