When I am done with the weightloss I pormise myself...

Options

Replies

• Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I feel almost sorry for those who want to wait with sex till they are skinny *****es. Beware you don't dry up in the meantime :tongue:
  • krissielynn_87
    krissielynn_87 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I feel almost sorry for those who want to wait with sex till they are skinny *****es. Beware you don't dry up in the meantime :tongue:
    forget waiting :wink: hahaha
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    forget waiting :wink: hahaha

Hahaha:drinker:
  • jbalistriere
    jbalistriere Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I promise myself that I will never be done... I will eat right, exercise and continue to make myself healthier. Just because I hit my goal doesn't mean my journey stops (that just will take me back where I started!).

I'm also going on a major shopping binge. I've been hitting clearance racks, St. Vinny's and Goodwill for clothes for over a year. I want to splurge because, dammit, I earned it! :)
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    To start bulking the next day.

Yup...this...
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options

What is this thing you refer to...sex?
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Buy a whole new wardrobe and throw away all "fat" clothes... that way I don't have something to back to if I put a few pounds back on... which I don't plan on doing unless I am pregnant.
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I never want to gain the weight back.

We are planning a cruise.

When we get back from the cruise I am going to have a boob job. I want the girls to be perky, and look like they did when I was 17. Lol
  • L4dyK4te
    L4dyK4te Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Boudoir photos all the way for me too!
  • Fat422long
    Options
    New clothes!
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    This is a good one.. I haven't thought of it, but maybe it will keep me going in the right direction.

Laser bra if I can afford it, but probably not soooooo I'll say this because I've always wanted to.

Beauty make over from head to toe... pedicure to getting my hair done. Then buy a sexy sexy dress from someplace on Newbury Street, and just stand there so people can stare at my new awesome self.

haha No, I'd want to stand there and have people look at how awesome I look, but I'd probably go to a swanky bar and get myself a tiny delicious thing and a pretty cocktail.
  • ayalowich
    ayalowich Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    This thread is depressing for the most part. Glad you are honest about this but tats, boob jobs, hookers as rewards. Seriously?

I am glad that I am happily married and will be just happy maintaining what I've lost and trying to get some speed back on these legs and perhaps have the courage to race again.
  • Wilhellmina
    Options
    This thread is depressing for the most part. Glad you are honest about this but tats, boob jobs, hookers as rewards. Seriously?

I am glad that I am happily married and will be just happy maintaining what I've lost and trying to get some speed back on these legs and perhaps have the courage to race again.

loosen up man. I am married too and belong to the older 'youth', but many of them are youngsters. Surely we have been young as well and had some wilder thougths about life, right?
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options

Why is this depressing? Tats are not my thing, but plenty of people like them. What is wrong with that being a reward? People lose weight at least in part because they want to look better. With women, this often comes with deflated breasts. No exercise can change that. I prefer natural tits, but what is wrong with them getting a boob job if that is the look they want?

Ok, hookers...I will give you that one. But other than that, there is nothing depressing at all about it.
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm already working on one of mine. My teeth have been a mess for years and I'm currently getting cavities filled and cosmetic dental work done. Once those financial ravages are paid off I'm going to look into getting my tattoo removed. I don't get why someone would work hard to get their body looking great then muck it up with a tattoo. (personal experience: I thought it was cool. 28 years later it isn't cool but is still with me.)
  • Wilhellmina
    Options
    I'm already working on one of mine. My teeth have been a mess for years and I'm currently getting cavities filled and cosmetic dental work done. Once those financial ravages are paid off I'm going to look into getting my tattoo removed. I don't get why someone would work hard to get their body looking great then muck it up with a tattoo. (personal experience: I thought it was cool. 28 years later it isn't cool but is still with me.)

Ow yeah, I haven't thought of that. My teeth are nicely lined, but I would like to whiten them and get them poperly cleaned! Must admit I got a tattoo when I was 18 and also have been thinking of removing it.
  • Wilhellmina
    Options

Why is this depressing? Tats are not my thing, but plenty of people like them. What is wrong with that being a reward? People lose weight at least in part because they want to look better. With women, this often comes with deflated breasts. No exercise can change that. I prefer natural tits, but what is wrong with them getting a boob job if that is the look they want?

Ok, hookers...I will give you that one. But other than that, there is nothing depressing at all about it.

I totally agree with you. I posted this just to make people look forward to something they would enjoy in the future, not to depress them!
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options

loosen up man. I am married too and belong to the older 'youth', but many of them are youngsters. Surely we have been young as well and had some wilder thougths about life, right?

I'm 38 with a hubby and a baby. I want a tattoo to symbolise my kid, once I hit my goal. I'm 38, not dead.
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options

I totally agree with you. I posted this just to make people look forward to something they would enjoy in the future, not to depress them!

What that person should ask is WHY they think it's depressing to them... because no threads on here came off as remotely depressing. I like that people are rewarding themselves for seriously hard work with other things besides food. I'm married also, and my husband likes me plump, I would get laser bra for ME not any man! ;)
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Short term reward, I want a tattoo, I'm 50 and don't give a damn what people think, it's what I want! :smokin:
    Long term, maintain the weight loss and tone it up