Starting P90x...any ladies wanna join me?

Options
I'm starting Monday..8/5/13... Anyone interested to join me? I could use the support/motivation! Its my first time doing it...

Replies

• tita0427
    tita0427 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bump....

Someone.....anyone....:sad:
  • tita0427
    Options
    Awww....all alone....alright! I start tomorrow morning!!
  • Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I did it before my wedding. It totally works but if you're not used to intense workout you will feel it. There were days when I couldn't walk! Lol.

I'll do it again with you. I have been thinking about adding it in so why not! You motivated me!
    Friend me if you want!

Btw: which schedule are you goingto do?
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I just started last Monday! Add me if you want to. I lost 8 lbs. my first week! But...be prepared to be extremely sore...I mean unable to do 1 step sore..lol. Just keep going..it'll be worth it. We can definitely support eachother! :)
  • penny163
    penny163 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend too. I just started my 2nd month on P90x. The soreness just keeps on going and going, but at least you know it's working something. lol.
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just completed week 1...add me if you'd like!
  • tbratz
    tbratz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So did you do it this morning? How did it go? I've been thinking about it but always come up with excuses at to why I don't have the time.
  • Coyoteldy
    Coyoteldy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have done P90X several times.. and am about to start again.. I DO have a few words of advice

Adapt if you need to at the start.. for example due to a bad shoulder push ups are OUT of the question on the floor.. so I use the wall.....do every bit of the warm up...it helps to keep you from being sore...pull ups are hard for many.. using the bands reallyyyy made a difference for me..use weights that make you work...
    and a side note... never ever do plyo with a golden retriever that thinks this is fun... it doesn't end well LOL
    Good Luck!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I've done 2 rounds already. I don't generally get to workout at home in the summer because the kids are here and I can't have my weights out with my developmentally disabled daughter around.

School starts August 19th and I am very much looking forward to starting another round on that day!
  • Kirsten2304
    Kirsten2304 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Can you explain the basics, please? :)
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Great program..I got some killer results. Have fun and remember to properly fuel your body!
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    I just started last Tuesday. You can add me if you'd like.
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 p90x lean anyone feel free to add me :)
  • tita0427
    Options
    I did it before my wedding. It totally works but if you're not used to intense workout you will feel it. There were days when I couldn't walk! Lol.

I'll do it again with you. I have been thinking about adding it in so why not! You motivated me!
    Friend me if you want!

Btw: which schedule are you goingto do?

Since its my first time...I will be doing lean...I am Hoping to dump some weight first then move up from there. :-)
  • tita0427
    Options
    So did you do it this morning? How did it go? I've been thinking about it but always come up with excuses at to why I don't have the time.

I have to do it after work. My baby didnt let me sleep last night and couldn't manage to get up that early. :-) I've done one of the videos before though and they are definitely rough! I like a challenge though and you can always modify it to suit your needs. :-)
  • Babyurastar
    Babyurastar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i have had P90X sitting on my shelf for years. I find it so intimidating, but so much want to begin it. I would like to join you in this challenge!
  • tita0427
    Options
    Can you explain the basics, please? :)

It is a series of intense workout videos by beach body. It is a 90 day program. Everyone I know that has stuck to the program (and ate healthy of course) has had great results from it
  • tbratz
    tbratz Posts: 9 Member
    Options

I have to do it after work. My baby didnt let me sleep last night and couldn't manage to get up that early. :-) I've done one of the videos before though and they are definitely rough! I like a challenge though and you can always modify it to suit your needs. :-)

I've actually done half of it before. Got to 45 days but quit due to working 3 jobs (excuses). Also, I was not tracking or anything and could tell I was eating more (and not good foods) so I wasn't losing so frustration also kicked in and I said what's the point. I think I might join ya and do it after work as well.

How are you going to log the workouts?
  • randi_ketofornia
    randi_ketofornia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am starting today as well, and would love to join this challenge. This is my second time starting in 2 months. I need to keep my motivation. Too many excuses:/
  • randi_ketofornia
    randi_ketofornia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in ! Perfect timing as i was starting today myself :) Are you doing P90x Leans?