Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for some more interactive friends :)

Replies

• ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    You can add me :)
  • I want more friends too! None of mine really post anything... i think they are hiding from me o_O
  • greycee67
    greycee67 Posts: 12 Member
    I have just restarted... Would love to have some active friends.. Please add me!
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Hello:)
  • welshboy22
    welshboy22 Posts: 20
    Hi, feel free to stalk me. I am on here everyday and open to be shouted at when I stray off the weight loss track! :smile:
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    I hear what your saying the more interactive and encouraging the better. I have been on this site for several months and have taken advantage of fitness tools an tips and have benefitted from supportive/interactive tools on the MFP site. Feel free to add me, I log on daily.
  • Okeyboy
    Okeyboy Posts: 27 Member
    I'm looking for the same as well. My friends' list is a little light at the moment and I need as much encouragement as possible. Cheers!!!
  • Add Me if you like, always happy to make new friends :)
  • I've only been on this site for almost 2 weeks and I'm loving it! It's always open on my browser. I log my diary everyday to keep me motivated. I love seeing my friends' progress and love motivating them like they motivate me! Add me, serious inquires only ;)
  • Good to hear! I need the same, help me with my 14 pounds and I'll post away!
  • 6ofone
    6ofone Posts: 13
    I'm new to here also no friends yet, feel free to add me also. I'm really enjoying all the posts and motivation from people.
  • j0ker25
    j0ker25 Posts: 1
    Hi everyone! This is the first time I see this forum! And feel great seeing so many positives vibes!
    I'm looking to lose some weight and tonne! Don't really know how to use this... Haha bare with me !
    X
  • ShapeUpTJ
    ShapeUpTJ Posts: 1
    Hi I joined MFP three days ago. My friend suggested this site since she's had success in a short period of time. I motivated to get back in shape and hoping to meeting new friends along the way.
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    bump :)
  • jnnfrch
    jnnfrch Posts: 65 Member
    feel free to addddd! :)
  • Oleh123
    Oleh123 Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me, I post a lot when on here and love reading about other peoples progress. I'm in the UK :)
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    I'm very interactive! I love commenting on people's progress. I have found so much support here and I love returning it. Add me if you like, just drop a note so I know where you have seen me. :)
  • optimisticShark
    optimisticShark Posts: 136 Member
    I'm looking for some friends that will actually interact. Friends who post regularly so I can stalk your progress and comment endlessly on your activities ;)

If this is you drop me an add (I only accept adds that have a comment with them!)

Cheers <3

Feel free to add me. I am looking for more friends to share motivation.
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    I'm looking for some friends that will actually interact. Friends who post regularly so I can stalk your progress and comment endlessly on your activities ;)

If this is you drop me an add (I only accept adds that have a comment with them!)

Cheers <3

You can add me! I post every meal and exercise! I am looking for more support !
  • DallastheGemini
    DallastheGemini Posts: 60 Member
    I could use a stalker... Or 12! :D Feel free to add me!

38576641.png