Frappe drinks?!

Options
2»

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Starbucks tall skinny frappucino. Yum. I know what you mean about those McD ones though. They're heavenly! I would get the small, without the whip and drizzle, and then drink about 2/3 of it. Much more acceptable at that level (you can check the calories without the whip and drizzle on their website)
  • jennifer_clark
    Options
    I really understand where you guys are coming from! I am SO addicted to the McDonalds Mocha Frape. They are SO delicious; however, I am 30 years old and have been drinking them for 3.5 years once a day. I am 40 pounds over weight. I have always been super skinny, until recently. I am forced to cut these delicious drinks from my diet. My advice? DO NOT drink one if you haven't before, because they are so delicious you will get hooked.

I'd order a medium mocha frape, no whipped cream (thinking I was being a good consumer). HAHA! The truth is, it's McDonalds, they are eventually going to catch up to you, so try to steer clear or just have one in a blue moon.
  • jennifer_clark
    Options
    Sounds like we both share the same addiction! lol. I love these drinks, I have them on a daily basis (mocha frape from mcdonalds).

I've finally put my foot down and will start drinking green teas, but man, I am going to miss them. I am getting too fat and tired of living this way.

Good luck!
  • lms1220
    lms1220 Posts: 60
    Options
    Bump