Looking for some more interactive friends :)

Options

Replies

• ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • iheartfoodalways
    Options
    I want more friends too! None of mine really post anything... i think they are hiding from me o_O
  • greycee67
    greycee67 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have just restarted... Would love to have some active friends.. Please add me!
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hello:)
  • welshboy22
    welshboy22 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi, feel free to stalk me. I am on here everyday and open to be shouted at when I stray off the weight loss track! :smile:
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I hear what your saying the more interactive and encouraging the better. I have been on this site for several months and have taken advantage of fitness tools an tips and have benefitted from supportive/interactive tools on the MFP site. Feel free to add me, I log on daily.
  • Okeyboy
    Okeyboy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same as well. My friends' list is a little light at the moment and I need as much encouragement as possible. Cheers!!!
  • alexander_airey
    Options
    Add Me if you like, always happy to make new friends :)
  • JasminBillings2922
    Options
    I've only been on this site for almost 2 weeks and I'm loving it! It's always open on my browser. I log my diary everyday to keep me motivated. I love seeing my friends' progress and love motivating them like they motivate me! Add me, serious inquires only ;)
  • emmacriswell
    Options
    Good to hear! I need the same, help me with my 14 pounds and I'll post away!
  • 6ofone
    6ofone Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm new to here also no friends yet, feel free to add me also. I'm really enjoying all the posts and motivation from people.
  • j0ker25
    j0ker25 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone! This is the first time I see this forum! And feel great seeing so many positives vibes!
    I'm looking to lose some weight and tonne! Don't really know how to use this... Haha bare with me !
    X
  • ShapeUpTJ
    ShapeUpTJ Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I joined MFP three days ago. My friend suggested this site since she's had success in a short period of time. I motivated to get back in shape and hoping to meeting new friends along the way.
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    Options
    bump :)
  • jnnfrch
    jnnfrch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    feel free to addddd! :)
  • Oleh123
    Oleh123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I post a lot when on here and love reading about other peoples progress. I'm in the UK :)
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm very interactive! I love commenting on people's progress. I have found so much support here and I love returning it. Add me if you like, just drop a note so I know where you have seen me. :)
  • optimisticShark
    optimisticShark Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some friends that will actually interact. Friends who post regularly so I can stalk your progress and comment endlessly on your activities ;)

If this is you drop me an add (I only accept adds that have a comment with them!)

Cheers <3

Feel free to add me. I am looking for more friends to share motivation.
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some friends that will actually interact. Friends who post regularly so I can stalk your progress and comment endlessly on your activities ;)

If this is you drop me an add (I only accept adds that have a comment with them!)

Cheers <3

You can add me! I post every meal and exercise! I am looking for more support !
  • DallastheGemini
    DallastheGemini Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I could use a stalker... Or 12! :D Feel free to add me!

38576641.png