30 Day Shred Challenge

Options

Replies

• seraphinelle
    seraphinelle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I will be doing Level 3 day 4 today, so close to being done with it. If you don't like walking pushups or planks better start liking them before you get to level 3. Once you get to level 3 you will probably not like anything with the word plank in it or rockstar jumps.
    Level one I saw inch loss and weight loss.
    Level two was inch loss
    Hoping level at the end of level three I will be "shredded" so she says. lol I know that's not gonna happen ,but my fitness level has definately increased along with building muscles.

Good luck to everyone!

It is a struggle, and I'm trying my best. I might do more than 10 days at level 2.

For now, day 2 level 2 finished.

You're best is all you can give it! And if it takes more days to be comfortable with level 2 then go for it. I wouldn't start a new level if I didn't think I could accomplish it. I decided during the levels if there was something I had to do modified then I would because I think it's better to stay moving at a lower intensity level than to just stop and breathe. Atleast for me.
    Definitely agree with that. That's what I've been doing. Thanks.
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 7 of level 2 and totally ready for something different. I finally am at the point where I can stay in a plank the entire time that I'm supposed to though I am still modifying the actual leg work. I'm starting to have a sort of workout remorse though where I think I am pushing myself as much as I can during the video but then afterward I don't feel like I tried hard enough. It is weird. I feel like I need to do a hundred pushups to make up for it or something.
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Just finished day nine, and I'm so ready for level two. I know what you mean Tribe. It's almost as if the workouts should be ten minutes longer. :)
  • blondie6688
    Options
    I'm in!
  • seraphinelle
    Options
    Day 14 finished
    or level 2 day 4 finished.

I also did level 1 today because I didn't make it to the gym today.
  • Day 1 of level 2. My shoulders are on fire-they will definitely be stronger by the end of this. I can definitely see some change in my stomach definition (in that I SEE some stomach muscle ::) Looking forward to keeping this up!
  • Juanwi
    Juanwi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Would you all say that this is a workout for people who are already somewhat in shape?
  • seraphinelle
    Options
    Day 5 of level 2 finished.
  • Barbellgirl
    Options
    Day 1 of level 2 done.
  • lstroth1
    lstroth1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP this week and started the 30 day shred yesterday. I would like to join in too please. I did day 1 and 2 of level one and now can barely walk. It is definitely harder than running/walking 3 miles. I will have to be taking a break day during the week because of my work schedule. Scheduled 16 hours tomorrow.
  • happyseal23
    Options
    Just a question for all of you - do you usually combine the 30DS with other exercises? Has anyone gotten results with just doing the 30 DS and eating clean?

I'm currently on Level 1 as well. I've started the 30 DS many times but never finished it. I'm determined that this time it's gonna be IT.
  • Barbellgirl
    Options
    Day 2, level 2 DONE!!! :)
  • Cinloykko
    Cinloykko Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I started day 1, level 1 yesterday.... It was hard as eff but I didn't start to feel it until I woke up this morning with my thighs numb and burning at the same time. Lol. I'm pushing through and continuing though. Let's do this together!!!!
  • seraphinelle
    Options
    Day 6 level 2 completed this morning.
  • Day 2 level 2 done. Everything hurts. Shoulders, butt, legs, abs. But I can see a touch of definition in my quads, so the butt beating is clearly doing something!
  • justdoit2322
    justdoit2322 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 1 of Level 2! HOLY **** it was tough. I had to do modified for now.. I will build up to it. Does anyone know how many calories are burnt during this level?
  • justdoit2322
    justdoit2322 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 1.

My love for Jillian Micheals has disappeared. Walking pushups? Plank? AHHHH!!!!

I completely understand just finished my first day of Level 2 and I am exhausted could barely keep up.
  • Babykinz
    Babykinz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've just done Day 1 Level 1 of The Shred :smile:

I guess I will be very stiff tomorrow !!!
  • mini21v
    mini21v Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've just done Day 2 Level 1 of The Shred :)
  • seraphinelle
    Options
    Day 7 level 2. I almost took today as a rest day.