What's the most dangerous or stupid thing you've done...

Options

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Changed my clothes. Stupid stupid stupid. I pulled over for the pants, but the shirt was while driving on a back road with no cell phone. Never again!
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Changed my clothes. Stupid stupid stupid. I pulled over for the pants, but the shirt was while driving on a back road with no cell phone. Never again!

hello, my name is confuse
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options

you live life on the edge
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options

hello, my name is confuse

The cell phone thing? I meant if I had crashed I wouldn't be able to call anyone and no one was around.
  • Tresiel
    Tresiel Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    After having a marathon of 24 hours on a swing and slept for like 4 hours in 48 hours, went driving myself home, barely able to open my eyes and i noticed at 1 point i was sleep driving, woke up just before i see the headlights of the other car.

At least decided to put the car next to the road and sleep for hour or 2 before going back home again

Have to be careful with those 24hr swing marathons
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    After having a marathon of 24 hours on a swing and slept for like 4 hours in 48 hours, went driving myself home, barely able to open my eyes and i noticed at 1 point i was sleep driving, woke up just before i see the headlights of the other car.

At least decided to put the car next to the road and sleep for hour or 2 before going back home again

thats pretty dangerous, you could have crashed into a zyzzbird

but what looks even more dangerous is your signature below your post, is that guy eating an apple and working out?
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    well it wasn't me driving, but...... :blushing: :blushing:

def probably not the smartest move ever
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    too many too mention, most if not all involve alcohol
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Got married :tongue:
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    The most dangerous I can't remember, but the most stupid was bumping into a blind guy and telling him to watch where he is going. Oof, did I felt embarressed when I saw it, cause clearly I was the one not paying attention. Luckily he could laugh about it tho :blushing:
  • ditsy
    ditsy Posts: 27
    Options
    hmmm stupid things ...I have a list a mile long but I'll mention two events of one day in particular... it was a bad day, it's not the most stupid but quite embarrassing though:

I Walked into a Glass Store Window in a crowded shop thinking it was a automatic door - I was in a bit of a mood at the time and after a heated discussion with a associate I "Stomped off".... straight into the window... I left a large forehead makeup print on glass and felt like an absolute knob.

This event was followed by one of the more dangerously stupid things I've done - later that same day I stacked it in heels down a flight of stairs at same shops ( approx 15 or so steps) face-planting it at the bottom (very dignified) .... in a skirt... skirt was not intact at the end of fall (either was my ankle) it was a bad day :(.
    On plus side... the doctor who treated me at emergency was yummy and I had an excuse to buy a new skirt. :) I now wear skirts with more stretch and put my hand out before walking through automatic doors.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options

Have to be careful with those 24hr swing marathons

Sounds fun tho :blushing:
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    raced a quad and went around a turn full throttle and flew off into a barb wire fence! The barb wire fence won!
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Peed on a electric fence. it was a jolting experience.
    Joined the Army. That was fun.
    Repelled down the side of a building.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Took my first race bike (motorcycle) to a practice day and started to get serious handling problems on one very fast corner. So instead of trying to fix the problem I went faster and faster until the bike threw a tank-slapper.

Into the Armco barrier at about 80mph, came round minus my crash helmet and in a whole world of pain from where I'd bent the handlebars with my knees and crushed the fuel tank with my "gentleman's vegetables".
  • rinaznet
    rinaznet Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Got married :tongue:

Hahahahaha! :p
  • FloyMcCaudie
    FloyMcCaudie Posts: 1,132
    Options
    YO MOMMA!
  • Steevasaurus
    Steevasaurus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    On the bike, 156mph about 1" from the mirror past what I thought was the ex-wife in her car, after watching it hit the brakes in my mirror, I realised it was not the ex-wife. oops!
  • skinnymalinkyscot
    skinnymalinkyscot Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My ex husband decided it would be fun for me to drive the car, we swapped seats and I carefully steered the car for around 2 or 3 miles along an ordinary road ..... the only problem with this scenario is Id never taken a lesson or passed a test in my life! makes me sweat to think about it now. He is my ex for a reason haha. Ditto another boyfriend said have a go of my motor bike its easy. So I opened the throttle all the way lol and next thing I was in a hedge. I dont remember the bit in the middle.
  • charlene1873
    Options
    Great White Shark Diving - South Africa - amazing and terrifying