Supportive UK friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Essex here anyone feel free to add me :-)
  • SoulEater7
    Options
    Feel free to add me for any support, I do have protein shakes though, I find this easier for me and my macros. If I don't have a 30-60g boost then i find it quite tricky to hit them :)
  • Marks281172
    Marks281172 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, im 40 and from Hertfordshire.

I do use some supps mostly to get my protein up as I lift heavy and want to keep hold of some strength while I drop scale weight but I mostly eat clean and cook my main meal at least from scratch... usually from the Hairy Bikers diet cookbook :)

I eat fairly close to my TDEE each day but exercise down to where is need to be to lose 1-1.5lbs a week. Love food and exercise so it works for me.
  • AngelHeartDemonSoul
    Options
    Uk here too feel free to add, im pretty much doing the same but I do drink protien before my workout. Every thing else is to do it tge old way. .. eat less move more. . What put in my mouth is alot better than before but I still like my wheatabix
  • lovelygirls
    Options
    Another Londoner here...I eat real food.....and I try not to eat bad food. And I try to exercise...try is the operative word here!

Add me!

I have been a member for years but have just started now to try and do it properly and I think having the support of friends on here is key...so I have been making friends this week!
  • lyric1uk
    lyric1uk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in Kent..hello!!

I couldn't live on a shake diet... I'd be eating the chair legs by supper time... I need to chew!!!

:-)

Add me if you like!

Sue
  • Padoh
    Padoh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Another person from Kent here :-) Anyone feel free to add me as I could do with a few more friends on here
  • lincs_lass
    lincs_lass Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in Lincolnshire, trying low carb due to underactive thyroid but other than that I eat pretty normally! Would welcome any friends from UK :)
  • ProMooch
    ProMooch Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi all, thank you for all the comments, messages and requests.

I can't add you all because I don't want my TL to be over-run, I already feel quite overwhelmed by all the new friends!

I'm sorry to those that I haven't added or those that I've already deleted, I want new friends but don't want to make my MFP a mess, if that makes sense?

I hope that you're all adding each other though! :)