A fashion piece you have NEVER understood!

Options

Replies

• Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Codpieces.

What? These are so 15th century HOT!

True :laugh:

What I never understood are sandals (ughhhh, awful!) and UGG boots.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Coach purses. With the "C" thingies all over them. Brilliant marketing to make 'em expensive enough to feel somewhat exclusive and affordable enough to make 'em accessible to everyone.
  • babyseal_24
    babyseal_24 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Codpieces.

What? These are so 15th century HOT!

True :laugh:

What I never understood are sandals (ughhhh, awful!) and UGG boots.

*16th Century
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I don't know if people still wear them anymore, but I remember JNCOs, trench coats, Doc Martins, long skirts and cropped tank tops. Oh the 90s...
  • jasonpclement
    jasonpclement Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    those ladies shirts where the collar droops down in front...like a super oversized turtle neck....or...no...i wont go there.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Mmm.. yes. The cowl neck. I've been guilty of that one before. Let's also add those skirts/dresses where the hem is shorter in the front than in the back. Basically any asymmetrical hem is just weird.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Codpieces.

wait, wut? I thought you looked good in yours....:noway:

This one is my favorite...crash and burn baby!

tumblr_inline_morympcybM1qz4rgp.jpg
  • OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    The romper

oooohhh i do love rompers....but u really have to have the proper bod for it.......
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    panties...yeah I just don't get it...whats the point?
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    Skinny jeans-hate hate hate them. Hated them back in the 80s hate them now and I can definitely wear them but would never choose to willingly.

I hate skinny jeans on everyone: men or women, skinny, regular, chubby, whatever. They are not flattering at all for any figure. GROSS

^^^this...love mine..hate them on men.
    Oh god, I could write a book on this.

Skinny jeans (even worse - those skinny jeans with the saggy diaper crotch, Uggs, wedge sneakers, anything brown, neon colors...

I basically live in skinny jeans in the colder months! Don't understand the hate of them on this thread.

ScreenShot2013-08-06at22114AM_zps959dcc67.png

So chic :love:

I agree. I like my skinny jeans too. Now guys in skinny jeans - that's a whole 'nother story....
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I have solved the saggy pant mystery!!! God made these thugs an wanna-be thugs think this was a good idea so the Police could catch them! I sat in a parking lot and watch a "kid" pulled over and he took off and didn't get 5 feet before he tripped. And PRESTO---it hit me--Divine Design at work !!!!!!!!!!!!! Spread it around and you can actually SEE the light bulb go off in people minds when you tell them this.
  • vickish76
    vickish76 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Leg warmers
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Ugg boots. Why? Just. Why?

Skinny jeans on (overweight) dudes. Dooood! Seriously dude?!?!
  • pippywillow
    pippywillow Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Fake plastic shoes are the worst, flip-flops or crocs. They're fine for around the house or a quick trip to the grocery store. But I hate it when I go out to supper and see someone all dressed up and then they just threw on a pair of old plastic flip-flops.

Wear real shoes!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    Coach purses. With the "C" thingies all over them. Brilliant marketing to make 'em expensive enough to feel somewhat exclusive and affordable enough to make 'em accessible to everyone.

OOOO!! I agree...I hate coach...hate those stupid 'C's...they are so ugly!! I'm much more of a Prada girl myself...all that gorgeous leather...mmmmm
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options

OP - onesies are fantastic. Serously so warm so don't knock them until you've tried them. I have a leopard print one

I have a pikachu onesie that incites rage and jealousy. And keeps me warm in the winter :D

i'm guilty of some things on this list lol but i have to stand up about onesies lol i have a My Little Pony (rainbow dash) onesie and when I lived in Germany it was VERY helpful and warm...i dont' wear them out at least ...lol love them!
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    those giant rubber band lookin things girls wrap around their heads, when they're ALREADY wearing a pony tail. WHY?! it appears to squish your head in two!

Those are actually very functional! They keep your fly aways down! :)

They're great for running/working out. A lot of girls used them when we played soccer. Sadly, they don't stay on my head. And I have a normal shaped head. I don't get it. :sad:
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Tube tops... Nobodys boobs look good in that.

Unless they're fake.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    skinny jeans
    animal print anything
    uggs
    crocs
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    thongs prominently shown above the pants line (whale tail)... I DO NOT need to know what crappy underwear choices you make. (I mean seriously? It's a piece of floss for your butt, what is sexy about that?)

Especially once they've been washed a thousand times and are gray and dingy.