Smack talkers

Options
happywithme12
happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
I know all of you know at least one because I know several, I try not to judge people that I DO NOT know by there appearance. You never know what someone else is going through in there life or what hardships they may be facing because at some point in life we all have them.

Tell me your stories about that one (or more) people that you know that for whatever reason seem to talk smack about EVERYONE and for all different reasons, even people that they don't even know. I have to laugh when I hear it because it happens so often that it makes me wonder what the reason is.

Replies

• happywithme12
    Options
    bump
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    so you want us to talk smack about smack talkers?
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

Heh.
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options

Yo mamma so fat not even Dora can explore her.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options

Dont you talk about my momma biotch!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Shouldn't it be "can't" I thought Dora was an awesome multilingual explorer!? Have I been lied to!?
  • happywithme12
    Options

no i want you to tell me if you know any and the things they say, those are facts not smack talking
  • happywithme12
    Options

Shouldn't it be "can't" I thought Dora was an awesome multilingual explorer!? Have I been lied to!?

dora explores diego
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

no i want you to tell me if you know any and the things they say, those are facts not smack talking

So you want us to gossip?
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Why?
  • AnakalikaRN
    Options
    So, I heard of this concept called, 'Get a Hobby'.....it's soooooo much more fun than assisting in your request of this forum...:drinker:
  • happywithme12
    Options
    because i don't understand why some people feel it necessary to do that, is it jealousy or to make themselves feel better saying bad things about people they don't even know. Sorry i forgot you can't have a serious chat on MFP
  • ELVISDEAN
    Options
    heres some smack for ya babe..YOU look ****ing amazing! keep up the good play
  • happywithme12
    Options
    heres some smack for ya babe..YOU look ****ing amazing! keep up the good play

Thanks i think
  • AnakalikaRN
    Options
    because i don't understand why some people feel it necessary to do that, is it jealousy or to make themselves feel better saying bad things about people they don't even know. Sorry i forgot you can't have a serious chat on MFP

I have plenty of serious chats on MFP, mainly in regards to Hobbies...
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I get the sneaking suspicion OP wants to gossip about someone who smack talked her and wants someone else to lead off.

Go ahead OP. You've already started the convo, may as well.
  • happywithme12
    Options
    So sorry people i didn't realize it was a crime to VENT on MFP and ask for people opinion of what they think unless it has to do with how hot people are and if you would date or sleep with certain people.
  • happywithme12
    Options
    I get the sneaking suspicion OP wants to gossip about someone who smack talked her and wants someone else to lead off.

Go ahead OP. You've already started the convo, may as well.

actually she doesn't smack talk me just everyone else to me, if she is talking about me that is for her to know and me not to care sorry for being a decent person who wants to know why people do this i didn't realize that was a crime
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    So sorry people i didn't realize it was a crime to VENT on MFP and ask for people opinion of what they think unless it has to do with how hot people are and if you would date or sleep with certain people.

But...you were not asking for opinions. You were asking us to gossip or talk smack about other smack talkers.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    :huh: