Smack talkers

Options

Replies

• AnakalikaRN
    Options
    So sorry people i didn't realize it was a crime to VENT on MFP and ask for people opinion of what they think unless it has to do with how hot people are and if you would date or sleep with certain people.

Some of my hobbies are walking, jogging, rollerblading, spooning, sleeping, yoga, cooking, photography, drawing, traveling...I could go on, but let's talk about your issue...you're clearly upset that someone you most likely will never meet upset you and hurt your feelings...how may we help you and make you feel better?
  • Drunx
    Drunx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i am hungryyy
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Haters gonna hate
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    because i don't understand why some people feel it necessary to do that, is it jealousy or to make themselves feel better saying bad things about people they don't even know. Sorry i forgot you can't have a serious chat on MFP
    Well, I did once hear about a girl on here who started a thread to try to get people to talk smack about other people who talk smack.
    Wait, did I just talk smack about someone? Oops. I guess the thread worked. :flowerforyou:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    so you want us to talk smack about smack talkers?

Yo mamma so fat not even Dora can explore her.

Shouldn't it be "can't" I thought Dora was an awesome multilingual explorer!? Have I been lied to!?

dora explores diego

that's not creepy... :noway:
  • Shaolin_Life
    Shaolin_Life Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    because i don't understand why some people feel it necessary to do that, is it jealousy or to make themselves feel better saying bad things about people they don't even know. Sorry i forgot you can't have a serious chat on MFP

The irony here is truly....overwhelming. How are you being different from your description above? Initiating this type of thread is just another way of denigrating others to feel better about oneself...It's negative, and it's counterproductive to health and fitness.
  • AnakalikaRN
    Options
    i am hungryyy

I have a hobby of cooking! What can I cook for you? We can discuss our hobbies over breakfast....
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    1t28hz.gif
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I get the sneaking suspicion OP wants to gossip about someone who smack talked her and wants someone else to lead off.

Go ahead OP. You've already started the convo, may as well.

actually she doesn't smack talk me just everyone else to me, if she is talking about me that is for her to know and me not to care sorry for being a decent person who wants to know why people do this i didn't realize that was a crime

how is this being decent? And how is it asking why smack talkers do this, when you've asked people to share stories? Also, I thought smack talkers were the ones who would say things like "I'm gonna eff you up!" but couldn't really back it up. People who talk TO you about OTHERS are called gossips or *kitten* talkers, I believe. You are right, though. Its not a crime to vent here.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    1benita.jpg
  • AnakalikaRN
    Options
    This one time, at Band Camp...people talked about me and it hurt my feelings...:sad:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I ain't one to gossip...so listen close the first time.
    I'm sorry for your butt-hurt:flowerforyou:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    so you want us to talk smack about smack talkers?

Yo mamma so fat not even Dora can explore her.

Shouldn't it be "can't" I thought Dora was an awesome multilingual explorer!? Have I been lied to!?

dora explores diego

that's not creepy... :noway:
    I'd explore you. Giggity.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Smack people who talk?

I do that sometimes.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I stole this from a friend who posted on another thread...

Here, so there are no hard feelings, have a majestic unicorn:

unicorn.jpg

Now, I hope that's better and we're all friends again.
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m0dqljGfeC1rqfhi2o1_500.gif.... Like that?
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mohqvzdIkP1ri2wi3o1_500.gif
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    WOW you guys have fun with totally misunderstanding what i am saying, which you seem to be doing. In a moment of being aggrivated by listening to certain people constantly talk **** about people they don't know but having to deal with this people so not being able to say anything about it and just sitting back and wondering what the reason is they feel they need to. So you all think what you will and I will just continue to wonder why people have to be so nasty and negative. No they didn't say anything about me they say it to me and i just listen and not say a word.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    So sorry people i didn't realize it was a crime to VENT on MFP and ask for people opinion of what they think unless it has to do with how hot people are and if you would date or sleep with certain people.

Some of my hobbies are walking, jogging, rollerblading, spooning, sleeping, yoga, cooking, photography, drawing, traveling...I could go on, but let's talk about your issue...you're clearly upset that someone you most likely will never meet upset you and hurt your feelings...how may we help you and make you feel better?

Liar. Your only hobby is sex. Reported for lies!
  • AnakalikaRN
    Options
    WOW you guys have fun with totally misunderstanding what i am saying, which you seem to be doing. In a moment of being aggrivated by listening to certain people constantly talk **** about people they don't know but having to deal with this people so not being able to say anything about it and just sitting back and wondering what the reason is they feel they need to. So you all think what you will and I will just continue to wonder why people have to be so nasty and negative. No they didn't say anything about me they say it to me and i just listen and not say a word.

As Bob Marley sings...."Don't Cha Worry, About a Thang"....