Smack talkers

Options

Replies

• Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    WOW you guys have fun with totally misunderstanding what i am saying, which you seem to be doing. In a moment of being aggrivated by listening to certain people constantly talk **** about people they don't know but having to deal with this people so not being able to say anything about it and just sitting back and wondering what the reason is they feel they need to. So you all think what you will and I will just continue to wonder why people have to be so nasty and negative. No they didn't say anything about me they say it to me and i just listen and not say a word.

Here's an idea ask the *kitten* talker why they talk so much *kitten* then you will have your answer and wont be offended by strangers on zee interweb :flowerforyou: God bless have a wonderful day
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    WOW you guys have fun with totally misunderstanding what i am saying, which you seem to be doing. In a moment of being aggrivated by listening to certain people constantly talk **** about people they don't know but having to deal with this people so not being able to say anything about it and just sitting back and wondering what the reason is they feel they need to. So you all think what you will and I will just continue to wonder why people have to be so nasty and negative. No they didn't say anything about me they say it to me and i just listen and not say a word.

What? I had music playing and wasn't listening.....
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

BACKPEDAL!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    so you want us to talk smack about smack talkers?

Yo mamma so fat not even Dora can explore her.

Shouldn't it be "can't" I thought Dora was an awesome multilingual explorer!? Have I been lied to!?

dora explores diego

that's not creepy... :noway:
    I'd explore you. Giggity.

giggity giggity!!
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    So sorry people i didn't realize it was a crime to VENT on MFP and ask for people opinion of what they think unless it has to do with how hot people are and if you would date or sleep with certain people.

But...you were not asking for opinions. You were asking us to gossip or talk smack about other smack talkers.

I hear that TyTy guy is really awesome.....oh wait....he is! Damn I suck at gossip.
  • AnakalikaRN
    Options
    So sorry people i didn't realize it was a crime to VENT on MFP and ask for people opinion of what they think unless it has to do with how hot people are and if you would date or sleep with certain people.

Some of my hobbies are walking, jogging, rollerblading, spooning, sleeping, yoga, cooking, photography, drawing, traveling...I could go on, but let's talk about your issue...you're clearly upset that someone you most likely will never meet upset you and hurt your feelings...how may we help you and make you feel better?

Liar. Your only hobby is sex. Reported for lies!

Dangit! You just ratted me out and spoke of my #1 hobby! No more PM's to you about you know what! xxo
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

Here's an idea ask the *kitten* talker why they talk so much *kitten* then you will have your answer and wont be offended by strangers on zee interweb :flowerforyou:

^^^This!!! Instead of asking people to share their stories (which you did and that actually wouldn't solve or even teach you why they do what they do...) why don't you politely bring it to that persons attention and ask them!

These comments are not directed at you just questions...Why does anyone do anything? Why do people complain about things they have no control over? Why do people keep giving the same advice over and over to people that don't listen the first time? Why are there 500,001 posts on the forum every day about 1200 calories? Why are there people that post who don't actually want to listen to the advice of others and just want to hear what they've already decided is right then get mad when someone disagrees?
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options

Why don't you just ask them?? Or defriend them???

Edited because I didn't read through all the posts. Sorry for double posting. Please don't talk *kitten* about me.
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options

it is not anyone on here, i love all my friends on here they are very helpful and they encourage me and i guess i could ask them but when you have to deal with people not by choice you tend to let things go because its easier than dealing with attitude nonsense
  • 2credneck208
    Options
    Is it just on the Internet?
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options

it is not anyone on here, i love all my friends on here they are very helpful and they encourage me and i guess i could ask them but when you have to deal with people not by choice you tend to let things go because its easier than dealing with attitude nonsense

how did turning to strangers on the internet workout for you? Easier?
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options

no not at all it's someone that i know personally
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    You all will have plenty of time to talk about smack talkers when you're living in a van down by the river!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

The advice about asking them or "de-friending" them still applies to those in RL.
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You all will have plenty of time to talk about smack talkers when you're living in a van down by the river!

Love chris farley lmao -
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    so you want us to talk smack about smack talkers?

Yo mamma so fat not even Dora can explore her.

Lol, yo momma so fat that when the bus hit her, she said, "Who threw that rock at me!"
  • 2credneck208
    Options

I would tell them like it is!! I don't want to hear your bs anymore. Watch bambi with the b!itch Thumper's mom had some good advice.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

Technically, you don't HAVE to deal with anyone. You choose to. Unless it's work related, and if that's the case, I still stand by my politely bring it to their attention. Though it's unlikely, maybe they don't realize they are doing it, or how much/how bad it is. What do you have to lose? If they get pissed that you asked them then guess what, you won't HAVE to deal with them again. Problem solved.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    People still say "talk smack"?
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Love chris farley lmao -
    I think the motivational speaker was my favorite of his characters. It really sucks that he died because he was hilarious. We have to learn from his lesson and never let ourselves get that fat. Not matter how hilarious of a character you can make from it.