Where do you want to be 3 months or a year from now?

Options

Replies

• sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I would like to be 100 pounds lighter by this time next year. We'll see how it goes. If I don't lose that much by then, that's okay, I'll just keep working at it until I do. I want to be able to do things outside in the summer, and on the gulf coast, fat people just don't do so well outside. I want to be able to go buy clothing in the normal sizes not plus sizes. I want to be able to run. I want to be able to sit down somewhere in public and not feel like I need to scrunch myself up in order to sit there without being in someone's way.
  • water_coloured
    water_coloured Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hopefully, I will be at my goal weight.. with some significant strength gains in my main lifts.
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Where would I like to be three months from now? I would like to be at 155 pounds or less.
    Where would I like to be one year from now? At goal weight which is 115 pounds. I am 5'2" so that is reasonable :happy:
  • shmatichka
    Options
    In 3 months time I very much like to lose another 10 kg. and go down to size 16. I also like to be able to do my routines as the advanced option shown :) At the moment I'm very happy I don't feel like I'm dying while exercising anymore lol
    O yeahhhh and finally lose the remainder of the back boobs.
    A year from now is long way away so I'm starting small, short term goal seams more achievable :)
  • Ilb320
    Ilb320 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    In Three Months I would like to have lost thirty lbs. In a year, I'm going to tryout for something big.
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    In 3 months I want to be at the weight currently stated on my drivers license (it's also when I need to renew!). In a year, I want to be at my goal weight, and ready to run a half marathon (or have already done one).
  • soccermom1013
    soccermom1013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    In three months I would like to be down 15lbs. I'll be starting to train for my 1st 5K in Sept. The Reindeer Run is Dec 21st.

In one year I would like to be at my goal weight and maintaining it. 150lbs. As of today I have just over 25 lbs to lose to reach that goal.
  • hendrixlongacre
    hendrixlongacre Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SMALLER LOL.... MY FIRST GOAL IS TO LOOSE 50 POUNDS AND I AM WELL ON MY WAY!
    I AM STILL EXCITED ABOUT MFP WHICH IS A FIRST FOR ME. I AM ALWAYS STARTING SOMETHING
    THEN QUITING SO IM EXCITED TO SEE WERE I WILL BE IN 3 MO!!!!
  • Fab30s
    Fab30s Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 in 3 months and I want to be at least twenty pounds lighter, at 187. Seems like I had always been stuck at 220lbs all my life and getting below 210 was just a dream, and then I thought getting to onederland was far from reach. Now at 207 lbs, I see onederland is achieveable. I also want to be able to run 30 minutes none stop- a 5K in under 30 minutes.

One year from now I wanna be married and pregnant, or getting married---- lol. I know this has nothing to do with fitness but u know, anxiety of turning 30.
  • msgrowinggirl20
    Options
    Great Post!
    In 3 months I hope to be 176lbs! That's a loss of 24.
    And a year from now....I would like to be at goal maintaining and toning!
  • MishelW
    MishelW Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    3 Months from now will be 3 days after my 39th birthday, I would really like to have dropped 25lbs by then as a gift to myself. I am really struggling having energy to do anything "extra". I am at 210lbs and I'm 5'5 my back hurts almost everyday, I have acid reflux so bad all the time I'm miserable. I can't afford the extra $25 a month for a membership right now and actually for be the "act" of going to the gym is what motivates me to do it. I can maintain a weight really well but I am sick of that weight being 200 (give or take 10) I'm much rather maintain 150 (give or take 10)
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    In 1 year from now I want to be able to look amazingly good in short shorts : ) I don't want to be embarrassed when I go to the pool or lake. My goal is by August 1st I want to have lost 50 lbs from now.

In 3 months from now. I want to lose at least 1 pant size.
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Oh! And in 1 year it would be nice to shop at malls for my bras. Not specialty stores...
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    In three months (November 6th): 140-150 pounds which is 15-25 pounds lighter than now-- My physical goal.
    A successful wellness business with 20 business partners.--business goal
    Current on all my bills and $1000 in savings.--financial goal
  • lovelyx091
    lovelyx091 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    In three months I want to be down at least 15lbs. Would be great!
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    3 months from now I will reach my target, lose another 15-18 lbs and keep an eye on my diet
  • saeede83
    saeede83 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I want to be in my size 14 pants. Hopefully in onederland too. I'm currently 218 and wear size 16.
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    goal weight or close to it!
  • ladybuggprincess99
    ladybuggprincess99 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married next year, on August 2nd. :)

Sooooo, I plan to be on my HONEYMOON!!!! Half the size I am now! :D
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    In 3 months, I'd like to be down at least 15 pounds and back into the pair of jeans I outgrew last month!

In a year, I'd like to be under 200 pounds and have half the courage required to wear a bathing suit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!