Where do you want to be 3 months or a year from now?

Options

Replies

• sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    well, since I'm currently pregnant I can't put a number on what I want to weigh but, seeing as I still plan on working out at the gym 4 days a week 1 of them with my trainer until I deliver I can still have my body looking better so in 3 months I want to start to see some changes to parts of my body (other than my growing stomach) and I want to feel my body getting even stronger. 1 year from now I don't see why I can't be at my goal weight and have my body close to what I see as my "perfect" body I'm working as hard as I can to achieve that and I'm not going to give up!!!
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I want to maintain my weight loss and continue on my health journey!
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    In 3 months I want to be 20 pounds down and in one year I want to be 100 pounds less
  • Fatlorenzo
    Fatlorenzo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    By my holiday, I'm hoping to be 20 lb closer to my goal. 176 lb is big, but its smaller than 220 start :)
  • Fatlorenzo
    Fatlorenzo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Also want throw away all my size 16 pants. That's UK 16, and my 14 be loose
  • damianpenny
    damianpenny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've lost just over 15 pounds since I started 80 days ago. I'm hoping to be down 20 pounds by the end of summer, and my long-term goal is to lose 70 (which would put me right around where I was when I finished high school). I'm thinking it's a 2- or 3-year project.

After the Boston Marathon bombing I vowed to run that race before I'm 50. (I'm 39 now.)
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I want to be 135 lbs. which I'm 11 pounds from so I think it doable. I'm just going to continue to do what I'm doing now.
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    In April 2012 I was 57 and weighed 236.

On Easter 2013 I was 58 and reached my goal of 155. I've been riding the Maintain Train since then in a range from 150-145.

In 3 months from now (Nov 2013) I will be maintaining my weight AND crossing the finish line of my first 1/2 marathon (walk, run and/or crawl).
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    I'm at goal weight, slowly building muscle and beginning to run. In three months, I want to be lifting free weights instead of using machines. By the end of the year, I want to be starting Krav Maga sessions at a certain local studio that rocks. In a year, I want to be able to go out at midnight, pound the heavy-duty posts for campaign signs, and kick anybody's *kitten* who tries to mess with me.
  • risuena28
    Options
    mmmhhmm I plan on being 20 lbs lighter in about 6 months. It has taken alot to even say those words because before I wanted that to happen over night and I now understand it can not be done that way it's taken me almost 4 months to get to where I am now soooo here is too more fat falling off lol
  • andyb000
    andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    great goals guys! did yo make your September one out this month?
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I have made a lot of changes to my food intake and am seeing good success with that.

In three months, I would like to be well along in incorporating more exercising - some cardio and a good amount of strength training and to be seeing some progress.

I would also like to have seen roughly sixty pounds of weight lost (of which I have currently lost 40).

And I would like to have successfully transitioned with these habits back to working full time.
  • Jlynn0116
    Jlynn0116 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    In 3 months I would like to be down 1 pant size, and be up in my confidence :)

In 1 year I will be preparing for my wedding, wearing the dress of my dreams that I don't have to squeeeeeeze into. And I just want to be comfortable wearing a swimsuit on my honeymoon. Not even a 2 piece, just a swim suit in general.

I want to be fit!
  • OrionsBell
    Options
    OMGSH....you look amazing! Wow...you worked really hard and it shows. Three months from now? I want to be down two sizes...I think that equates to 20 pounds, if I'm not mistaken. A year from now? I'd like to look back at my former self and say hey girl, you did it. With a little help from my friends :)
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    3 months: Size 10
    1 year: At goal and getting more into the fitness world.

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Lucy_6678
    Lucy_6678 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am currently 165- I started as 173......

In 3 months I want to be 150 lbs

In a year I want to be 130- we booked a family trip to Cancun for next July and I want to walk around in a bathing suit NOT feeling self conscious.

I walk 4 miles 5-6 days a week and ride the stationary bike 3-4 days a week. I am willing to up my exercising, but the biggest problems I face are food and beer. I need to have willpower!
  • jeannie55
    jeannie55 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    In three months I want to have lost the first 25lbs of my goal weight

Then within the next year I want to be at my goal weight of 150 and keeping it there, becoming healthy and have lots of energy to do all the fun things.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    In 3 months i would like to have my garbage eating under control to help me lose this belly and 1 year from now i would like to have a body ready to start training for a comp.
  • brassballa
    brassballa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    In 3 months I intend to hit my long term goal..beyond that is to maintain good eating habits and continue to live a healthy life style
  • mi55black
    mi55black Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good thread! In three months time I would like to be a comfortable size 14 (size 10 American I think) and back into running. In a year I would like to have maintained a great shape and fitness
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!