Healthy RANCH dressing!

Replies

• keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    the hidden valley packet doesn't go with the healthy title of your post.
    mmm msg
  • Mittzu
    Mittzu Posts: 37
    Bump
  • trackme
    trackme Posts: 239 Member
    thanks!
  • this stuff is ahhhhhmazing! and makes alot! love it.
  • sharitapita
    sharitapita Posts: 80 Member
    bump
  • shaff1rm
    shaff1rm Posts: 39 Member
    I do this ALL the time! I leave out the milk for a creamier veggie dip. :) So good! I love that you're sharing it with everyone!
  • julieanne0924
    julieanne0924 Posts: 30 Member
    bump
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    I love using greek yogurt in recipes so I have no idea why I've never thought of this! Thanks for sharing!
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Umm . . . I love ranch dressing but I don't eat it because of the, you know, large amount of calories. The alternative the OP suggested sounds awesome.

But, this post? I don't keep mayo in the fridge so I can only go by MFP and other random internet searches . . . but there are about 90 calories in just a TEASPOON of mayo. A 1/2 cup can run anywhere from 450 to 800 calories. Mayo is pure calories/fat in a spoon (again, estimations, I don't buy or eat mayo). So, how is this healthy, and/or why was it posted here?

I am willing to try to the greek yogurt version though, just to mix things up. Thanks for the post!
  • nat0292001
    nat0292001 Posts: 12 Member
    bump
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Bump!
  • _andreamarie
    _andreamarie Posts: 48 Member
    Thanks! I love ranch but I hate having to not put as much as I like because there's so many calories.
  • kelleyannclemons
    kelleyannclemons Posts: 71 Member
    Umm . . . I love ranch dressing but I don't eat it because of the, you know, large amount of calories. The alternative the OP suggested sounds awesome.

But, this post? I don't keep mayo in the fridge so I can only go by MFP and other random internet searches . . . but there are about 90 calories in just a TEASPOON of mayo. A 1/2 cup can run anywhere from 450 to 800 calories. Mayo is pure calories/fat in a spoon (again, estimations, I don't buy or eat mayo). So, how is this healthy, and/or why was it posted here?

I am willing to try to the greek yogurt version though, just to mix things up. Thanks for the post!

Hellman's Light Mayo is only 35 calories per Tablespoon. (a condiment packet is only 30 and mixes up nicely with one hard boiled egg yolk to make 2 quick deviled egg halves :wink: )
  • mangobed
    mangobed Posts: 15 Member
    YUM. Gonna make this.. Thankx for sharing..:tongue:
  • Bump!
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    I keep meaning to make this! Damn it. Tonight is the night lol
  • naturallyrandom
    naturallyrandom Posts: 13 Member
    I'm late but I've been looking for this. I can't give up my ranch! Simple and sounds yummy! I like salads for lunch. Quick, easy and light but feel horrible for putting ranch on them! :( But this might just work. I like "thicker" ranch as well.
  • bump
  • Bump!
  • 1QtwithaQ
    1QtwithaQ Posts: 37 Member
    Thank you!
    I will make this tonight!! How long can you store the dressing?