Short girls who wear flats!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed )

Options

Replies

• mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Flats make short people look stumpy.

Nah they just make us look the height we are. Thanks for the body shaming though. That's real nice.

OP: wear what makes you happy and comfortable, I like all of the shoes. Flats are cute, Heels are cute, and shorties are cute :flowerforyou:

Let's all jump on the "she's body shaming" train. It was fashion advice.

Says the woman with a fish on her head.

Makes sense, I like it.
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I think being short so cute. Nothing is wrong with flats nor short people!
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing that none of you saw the ( Tall girls who wear high heels thread ) :bigsmile:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEB5DgefALWFhSSo0wKJLc-z5ikjG3xm0VS8aBo_QS3WYAFSlS

And that is what made you think this thread was a good idea.

Indeed. :bigsmile: Got more of a response than my usual ( all things cute and fluffy gif ) threads...
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    The way I see it.. My bf would rather walk around with a short girl in flats or sneakers (me) than a girl on crutches because my clumsy *kitten* fell down the stairs. I've tried, heels and I don't get along. He's almost a foot taller than me so I could & probably should wear heels but I dont.. its totally cool though because he likes me regardless of whats on my feet.. Actually I think he would prefer I wear flats or sneakers because heels are really friggin uncomfortable.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    For the people getting upset that someone said that flats make short people look stumpy, do you also get upset when you ask someone if a certain pair of pants makes your *kitten* look big and you get told that honestly, yes, they do?

And to note - neither is body shaming. Body shaming would be saying short people are all stumpy or that your *kitten* is really fat. Saying that certain clothing styles (or in this case footwear) makes people look/appear this or that isn't body shaming.
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options

Nah they just make us look the height we are. Thanks for the body shaming though. That's real nice.

OP: wear what makes you happy and comfortable, I like all of the shoes. Flats are cute, Heels are cute, and shorties are cute :flowerforyou:

Makes sense, I like it.

Won't you all feel dumb when Fall comes along with it's fashion changes and everyone has a fish head but you.
  • mister_universe
    Options
    The way I see it.. My bf would rather walk around with a short girl in flats or sneakers (me) than a girl on crutches because my clumsy *kitten* fell down the stairs. I've tried, heels and I don't get along. He's almost a foot taller than me so I could & probably should wear heels but I dont.. its totally cool though because he likes me regardless of whats on my feet.. Actually I think he would prefer I wear flats or sneakers because heels are really friggin uncomfortable.

, , , , , , , , , << clearly you ran out. Take some of mine, please.
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Unless he has a foot fetish he'll never notice

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^TRUE!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    How is it that after all these thousands of years women still don't 'get it'? We men don't really care much about any ONE thing. You gals spend big bucks on sandals with cute patterns that get covered by your feet. *coo coo*. Anyway, if you wear the right things together, and it works, it works.

Most of us men get attracted by the over all looks, but are kept around by the way you treat us over all.

It's a conspiracy! They dont understand they could show up in a potato sack and it wouldnt matter. As I've been told, "what's the point it all ends up on the floor, kicked off, smeared off, or rubbed off anyways,"
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing that none of you saw the ( Tall girls who wear high heels thread ) :bigsmile:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEB5DgefALWFhSSo0wKJLc-z5ikjG3xm0VS8aBo_QS3WYAFSlS

And that is what made you think this thread was a good idea.

Indeed. :bigsmile: Got more of a response than my usual ( all things cute and fluffy gif ) threads...

It made me want to cry into a bowl of icecream.
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I embrace my short-ness!! I'd rather be short than an amazon woman any day!!!!
  • mister_universe
    Options

Makes sense, I like it.

Won't you all feel dumb when Fall comes along with it's fashion changes and everyone has a fish head but you.

I have no head, and thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I think it shouldn't matter what a guy thinks. If you like it, go for it. Stop shaping your identity around what other's think of you.

agree^^
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Makes sense, I like it.

I have no head, and thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?

Don't forget the salt and tequila.
  • ldrosophila
    Options

Makes sense, I like it.

Bwahahahahahaha...wait a second though it looks more reptilian
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    If I wore heels I'd break my neck.
    I look much cuter in flats than in a neck brace.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    What do men think about them?

I'm sorry what? I was staring at something else. So you have feet down there? That's nice but I'm not a woman and don't care.

Waffle said it best. Besides, have you seen the feet on women who wear heals -all the time-? BARFFFFFF O RAMAAAAA
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    I embrace my short-ness!! I'd rather be short than an amazon woman any day!!!!

Shhhh dont anger the amazonians we have a tendency to sit on people and squash them
  • zornig
    zornig Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Most of us men get attracted by the over all looks, but are kept around by the way you treat us over all.

And, by that, he means makes lots of sammichs and give lots of hugs.

You seem to have a thing about hugs. Is that code for oral sex or something?
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    What do men think about them?

I'm sorry what? I was staring at something else. So you have feet down there? That's nice but I'm not a woman and don't care.

Waffle said it best. Besides, have you seen the feet on women who wear heals -all the time-? BARFFFFFF O RAMAAAAA

Bunions are smexy!