38 lbs and I can't see a difference - pics

Options

Replies

• MrsMX
    MrsMX Posts: 98
    Options
    I think the angle that you have taken each photo at needs to be the same for the comparison to be more visible ...

I can see a lot of positive changes in your body!

Keep up the good work.
  • saeede83
    saeede83 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    of course you look different. Your arms, chest and waist is smaller in the second one. You look great
  • flinchyny
    flinchyny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look a lot smaller in the second pic. Your face even looks thinner.
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    Hell, you look so much better in the second pic. Believe it, there is a BIG difference!
  • angelbabyskies
    Options
    Everything on your body looks so much more tighter/toned. :O Especially your arms, bust & legs.
    For about 40 pounds thats a great difference!

If you still have the same swim suit, I would recommend taking a picture in it to compare. It'll be easier to tell.
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    The only thing bigger in the second photo is your smile! :bigsmile: And it should be because you are doing great and look wonderful! Keep up the great work!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I couldnt see it in my 30-40 pound loss pictures either, but there IS a difference!! Especially in your face, chest & upper thighs! KEEP IT UP! You are making a huge progress!!
  • MamaCatO
    MamaCatO Posts: 100
    Options
    Yep, I agree with everyone else BIG difference! You look great! I couldn't see my differences much either, until I had my son take a current picture of me wearing the same dress I took a picture in 2 years ago. It's hard to see it in ourselves..
  • agdyl
    agdyl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    The first thing that drew my eye in your new pic is that your arms now look great! But you can tell a difference everywhere. Don't be discouraged - you're doing great!
  • clintbritt3
    Options
    I see a huge difference in your chest, arms and shoulders.... you just look slimmer and healthier! Great work!!!!!
  • larodriguez02
    larodriguez02 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yes there is a difference! I know sometimes its hard to tell, but yes you are slimmer in the second pic and look more tone all over.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    There is a distinctive difference between the "before" and "after".
    The first pic looks like an older version of yourself. In other words, you now not only look slimmer, but also younger.
  • jlau13
    jlau13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference!!! Some times you can not see that difference, regardless of the amount of weight you have lost!!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Ur legs ur belly and ur breast are smaller...theres for sure a difference
  • Lili0817
    Lili0817 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    There is a BIG difference!! Your WHOLE body looks smaller. You look great and congrats on your weight loss thus far. Remember to stop and enjoy the process and the transformation change, don't be so hard on yourself! We will never be satisfied, we will always want more. Even when you reach your goal weight, you're going to want to see other changes in your body and establish new goals.
  • SRB8710
    SRB8710 Posts: 90
    Options
    I think you need to put on the same outfit from the first pic and take another picture and see how you feel in it! There is a difference! Keep up the work!!!!!:heart:
  • Curleycue0314
    Curleycue0314 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    There is a HUGE Difference! Your legs, arms, stomach and notibly in your chest! WAY TO GO GIRL!
  • ccarew77
    ccarew77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    First of all, WAY TO GO!!!!
    Second, I absolutely see a difference - arms, waist, legs, face. Thinner and more toned.
    It is probably most challenging to see any change in ourselves but absolutely YES!
    Be proud of what you've accomplished and trust that it shows!!!
  • sonhando
    sonhando Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference as well. Congrats!
  • The_GingerBeard_Man
    The_GingerBeard_Man Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference! Your legs are looking great, and everything looks more toned. Keep up the great work.