whats the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Options

Replies

• dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Just curious, mine is.... Deep fried pickle,
    I looooove fried pickles. Not spears, though. Has to be chips.
  • UhohDanny
    Options
    Ramen with American cheese is delicious... but mine would probably have to be Rocky Mountain Oysters. I was a line cook and had to test them to make sure they went out right.... gross
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I had spicy fried larva once. It was tasty, but I couldn't get over the ick factor.

Weird sandwich: banana and mayo sandwich on white bread. Yummy.
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    I had spicy fried larva once. It was tasty, but I couldn't get over the ick factor.

Weird sandwich: banana and mayo sandwich on white bread. Yummy.

Larva!!???

33tt9tv.gif

..guuurlll
    :tongue:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    At some point in history, even oysters were considered a weird thing to eat...

seriously...im shocked at what some people think is weird.

take unagi for example...thats not weird...thats delicious!
  • ditsy
    ditsy Posts: 27
    Options
    Weird Combo - White Castello Cheese with Nutella in between two slices of sweet pickles ( I was pregnant at the time) It was so good.
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    At some point in history, even oysters were considered a weird thing to eat...

seriously...im shocked at what some people think is weird.

take unagi for example...thats not weird...thats delicious!

I'm just not very experimental with that I eat, and it interests me to see what other people think is weird compared to my "weird".
  • tegantheaverage
    tegantheaverage Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Chicken heart kebabs and solidified duck blood (not together, obviously).

Solidified duck blood!:sick:
    Why? Was it good? O.o

No, it was disgusting. I was at dinner in China and a Chinese friend's mum gave it to me so I couldn't say no (I ate so many disgusting things for this reason). It dissolves in your mouth. Yuck.
  • dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Dolphin.

Seriously.

Did.
    Not.
    Like.
  • dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Weird Combo - White Castello Cheese with Nutella in between two slices of sweet pickles ( I was pregnant at the time) It was so good.

That actually sounds pretty good. The sweet, salty, cheesy mix...mmmmmmmm.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options

Durian

this makes me think of anthony bourdain in Indo. yummy.

mine's probably an earth worm. as like a 14 y/o middle schooler, was dared to eat one. didn't really taste like anything, went down like a noodle.
    i think i'm fairly adventurous, but have a very poor palette, due i think to my super bad sense of smell - i just don't like super hot additions to food. it just causes me pain and does nothing for the taste of the food but mask it.
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    probably my own ejaculate, total accident long story
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    an owl
  • pennelope515
    Options
    Calamari, and I had lamb which most people wouldn't think is weird but I do. Haha
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    u wot m8^

meant for whoha edit*

Durian

this makes me think of anthony bourdain in Indo. yummy.

mine's probably an earth worm. as like a 14 y/o middle schooler, was dared to eat one. didn't really taste like anything, went down like a noodle.
    i think i'm fairly adventurous, but have a very poor palette, due i think to my super bad sense of smell - i just don't like super hot additions to food. it just causes me pain and does nothing for the taste of the food but mask it.

be careful, a tree might grow in your stomach
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    total accident long story

that's actually why i ate the owl v
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    youd be surprised at the things you eat when youre high, nuff said
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    Shark, it was yummy

Me and my friends use to play blender surprise.it is where you go through the fridge taking a spoon full of this and that adding it to the blender then mix it all up and dare each other to drink it. I really dont know what was in it sometimes good and sometimes not, keep in mind we were in jr high and high school, rotfl
  • TheKookieKiller
    Options
    Frog legs. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't really look like frog legs. I just imagined them hopping happily in a field somewhere. I only took a nibble because I was curious.
  • KINGRAY88
    Options
    Octopus