• toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! :)

This is the most supportive & awesome community ever! yay MFP
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow! I've been having a rough couple of weeks and this is just a great reminder of why I'm doing this... To get healthy and look like that in a bikini!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Whoa, nice work! Looking lean and fit!
  • igor11
    igor11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you were at the weight I am now and the same height. You are definitely and inspiration. Thanks and great job!
  • toque_de_miel
    Options
    Thank you all :)

Keep up the good work everyone!! You got this. Definitely can be a struggle but trust me you got this!
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • skinnybjasse
    skinnybjasse Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Rockin' body! Not that you were looking terrible before anyway...but just goes to show what healthy eating and exercise can do! Good job!
  • jess135177
    jess135177 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your before pic is similar to what I look like now (although I'm 5'8) and your after picture is what I'm striving for!! Awesome job!
  • Resa001
    Resa001 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm your height and slightly higher than your start weight. So very impressed!
  • toque_de_miel
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :)

Really inspiring to hear everyone else's stories & progress as well! It's just awesome to see everyone doing so well & putting in some seriously great effort :) You guys rock.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!