Funniest thing you have seen someone logged

Options

Replies

• babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to choose between "tossing the salad" or "horizontal mambo" for cardio...
    uhhh...is the former literal or a eupherism?
    And then I've seen "sperm" "man cream" and "love juice" in the food sections...

...maybe those are more weird than funny though. :laugh:
    gotta get dat protein!!!
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Every now and then my sister will log something like 2 minutes of sex. Makes me laugh when it pops up.

lol :) this would make me laugh too :)
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to choose between "tossing the salad" or "horizontal mambo" for cardio...

And then I've seen "sperm" "man cream" and "love juice" in the food sections...

...maybe those are more weird than funny though. :laugh:

Had to search it on the database , "Sperm - White Gloupy Consistency"' . Apparently one tea spoon is 10 calories and it comes in a container of 3 tea spoon.

I guess some people really take serious the logging everything they put in their mouth.

Lol!
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options

Wii fit- again, no. You're playing video games, and probably not working up a sweat.

I worked up a sweat playing Just Dance and there is fitness games... so you're wrong.
  • n3verlettingmyselfgo
    n3verlettingmyselfgo Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    ***** burned 133 calories for what?.... a cold shower -_- wtf
  • hanwyz
    hanwyz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I do log things like food prep, cleaning and shopping, but I always underestimate the time I have done, and any I now don't eat back exercise calories as I eat TDEE - 20. I log these kind of things because with having fibromyalgia, it isn't something I do regularly, it really does tire me out and it's more exercise than I would usually get, especially when I'm flaring. So there may well be more going on with these people who log things like that than you know...
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    Mingecrackers burnt 1 calorie doing 2 minutes of 'Running like Usain Bolt to the train station'
  • fatgulegule
    fatgulegule Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    '_______' burned 600 calories doing 480 minutes of 'sleeping'....... Wtf????
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I didn't log it...but I did look up the calories in a gnat because I swallowed one while riding my bike.
    FYI...1 calorie per gnat. ;)
  • brandyme
    brandyme Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Releven has burned 3 calories doing 1.8 seconds of "Falling down the stairs"

Ok this one gets my vote for the funniest. LOL.
  • brandyme
    Options
    Midol logged as a snack right between chocolate bars.

LOL, hmm... logged as a justification for the chocolate bars and weight gain perhaps? I don't see another reason.
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who studied abroad in Peru and logged cuy. Google it.

Edit: This may be more disgusting than it is funny, but some things just have to be shared.

Yucko!!!

BTW - what is turbo *kitten*?
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Mingecrackers burnt 1 calorie doing 2 minutes of 'Running like Usain Bolt to the train station'

LOVE!
  • brandyme
    Options
    I log water, the actual ounces during the day in addition to using the water consumption tool. Is that overkill? I do it because the water consumption tool is not exact. I don't always drink in 8 ounce increments. It's easier to track... or maybe I'm just saying that to hide my OCD?
  • nikamar
    nikamar Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Turbo *kitten*.

wcmio9w.jpg?1?9865
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    bump
  • QuirkyD
    QuirkyD Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have logged cleaning but since I don't know how the burn was figured, I log less than I cleaned so as to not overestimate. Only people who don't scrub and clean hard would frown upon logging it. I work my *kitten* off and can clean for 3 hours straight. In that case I think I logged two hours just to be sure.
  • nikamar
    nikamar Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Verbal bullying is what this is. I think if you're laughing and it's not at yourself you should be ashamed.

Maybe I should log "45 minutes of being actively ashamed for laughing at things that are actually funny- 371 calories"

You should try laughing sometimes, it's good for your abs. :glasses:
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I used to have a friend who logged all her vitamin tablets taken at each meal with 0 calories against them. I mean...why? Was it to remind her to take them???

I should do that.. I always forget taking my vitamin tablets.. haha :drinker:

Yep, that's the only reason I log them... or else, I'd forget.
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    LMAO this thread wins.