Why are so few people aware of this?

Options

Replies

• Amanda_Tate28
    Amanda_Tate28 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I use it to make chocolate peanut butter cheesecake that has around 30 grams of protein per serving and less than 350 calories in each slice with lower fat and moderate carb content. Tastes awesome!

Um magical recipe please!! :D Message me!
  • syedsaad
    syedsaad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I buy Ghiradelli's unsweetened cocoa and use it to kick up the chocolate flavor in my almond milk and protein powder shakes.

It's also awesome mixed with ground dark coffee beans and smoked paprika as a meat rub while grilling.
  • aforbes
    aforbes Posts: 9
    Options
    Ghiradelli makes natural unsweetened cocoa, also. Available at my local Super Target. Nutrition facts are a little different, though (15 calories, 1 gram fiber, 1 gram protein per 1 T. serving). Totally worth the extra money over Hershey's, though!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    So here is another interesting tip... add 1 tsp of this to your pot of chilli and it is heavenly!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    In for the chocolate peanut butter cheesecake recipe...
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Is this like Van Houten cocoa powder? Dark, unsweetened, probably what Americans call Dutch style?
  • KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    The dark chocolate is fantastic! Love it in oatmeal, with unsweetened shredded coconut, half a banana, almonds, vanilla, almond milk. Yummy!

In oatmeal with shredded coconut sounds DELICIOUS! I love coconut...will definitely have to try this!
  • jenmdalton
    Options
    I would be interested in that cheesecake recipe if you had a link or were to be so kind to repost???

Thanks!!
  • KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I use it to make chocolate peanut butter cheesecake that has around 30 grams of protein per serving and less than 350 calories in each slice with lower fat and moderate carb content. Tastes awesome!

Yeah, I need this recipe, like, now.

I need it too! Please post the recipe!!!
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    SO many good tips! Thanks!!
  • angelgoone
    Options
    I can't figure out what to do with it. It's gross. I have to dump a thousand lbs of sugar into ti to make it taste even remotely half-way decent. So, I have a whole thing of it just sitting there for years. It's absolutely disgusting. It's probably more gross tasting than nutella, if that's even possible.

NUTELLA?! Worse than Nutella? How can that even be? Nutella is like dancing on cloud nine, it's like holding your true love's hand, it's like seeing sun-rise on the beach, it's like staring into your crushes eyes for the first time.... I mean.,..c;mon!
  • momswanson
    momswanson Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'd love the cheesecake recipe as well!
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Seriously, where's the cheesecake recipe. :brokenheart:
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'd love the cheesecake recipe as well!

Looking for the recipe? Search NY Cheesecake morph....I'm assuming that's the recipe as it the same person who made the comment about using it in their cheesecake.

I had to find the recipe too so hope it helps!

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    bump for the cheesecake recipe
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hershey's special dark has 10% RDA of Iron per tablespoon, too. I use it every time I make a chocolate smoothie :)
  • ftc1010
    ftc1010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    deleted..
  • ftc1010
    ftc1010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hersheys makes me want to smash my face on something. So many other, better types of chocolate and chocolate powder.

hahaha agreed. although i did a blind taste test of many chocolates alongside hersheys... and surprisingly it didnt come out last...
  • timbrom
    timbrom Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Found the recipie (I hope, same poster, so unless it's been modified since):

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/461619-ny-cheesecake-morph?page=7

Third post from the bottom