I'm Trying Everything to Lose Weight...help!

Options
124»

Replies

• Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    OP have you tried a Body Media Fit to figure out your calorie deficit? They are amazing little tools if you will use them. No excuses needed...put on the armband and eat what you want as long as you hit your deficit. It's the best thing I've tried so far. :) 4 pounds in 2 weeks and my hubby has dropped 5 pounds in two weeks from using it. You can find one on ebay for $60. Good luck!
  • MyFreakingNameIsScott
    Options
    We'll agree to disagree. The OP is spinning wheels with food and exercise because of lack of discipline. Athletes can't execute a skill until someone helps/shows them what to do. Saying, "Stop making excuses" doesn't address why the excuses are being made.

I will absolutely agree that in the end it's up to an individual to take steps to change. If someone asks for help I'm not going to judge their intentions or lack thereof. I'll give my experience if I think it will be helpful.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Do. Or do not. There is no try.
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    This process is so taxing and lonely where I am, that I just don't see the reason to even stick with it.

There's a large part of your problem. Once you find a reason, then you will make it happen. Or just keep doing what you're doing. Listen to everyone on here, they are TRYING to motivate you...Calorie deficit...that has been mentioned several times. Take heed, and you will succeed :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I absolutely HATE doing this, but I have been told that my story has helped some people get past the excuses. Disclaimer: Despite all I have been through I still make excuses and whine and complain.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/918358-they-cut-my-head-open-your-excuse-is-invalid