When I am done with the weightloss I pormise myself...

Options

Replies

• SteelersFan7
    SteelersFan7 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    A boudoir photography session :blushing:

I like your style.
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm t:smile: hinking about getting a "tramp stamp" , But not sure yet..
  • HideyoshiKinoshita
    HideyoshiKinoshita Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I can get cooler looking clothes now. :)
  • NadirToZenith
    NadirToZenith Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    to keep my healthy weight . I won't allow myself to backslide.
  • Kilokato
    Kilokato Posts: 33
    Options
    Aside from overall physical health, my true goal is to be able to go to a WATER PARK. I've always wanted to spend an entire day crisping in the sun, flying down plastic slides drenched in over-chlorinated water, dodging the shady looking kids who obviously just pissed themselves. I only live an hour from Cedar Point, but I adamantly refuse to be "that guy in the t-shirt", so I'm waiting until I'm down to my goal weight. 35lbs down, 20 to go.

Aside from my water park dreams, I have plans to run in the Akron Marathon next year. I'm not sure if I'll try to slog through the full marathon, or attempt a halfway decent time at the half marathon, but either way I'm doing it. Also there's a Tough Mudder coming up in Cleveland in 2014. If I can get a group of people to go with me, I'm doing it - no excuses.
  • bmskid
    bmskid Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    that I won't ever think of myself as "the fat one" again and that I'll be more confident. :)
  • H_Jack
    H_Jack Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    A swanky New Year's Eve frock and no guilt in leaving the kiddo with grandparents so I can go dance the night away!
  • jennorris1991
    jennorris1991 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    ... to never judge who I was before the weightloss, as it was that person who made the decision to change. That person is the best person I have ever been, the person determined to change.
  • cmb67
    cmb67 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    ... a belly button piercing!
    Have been thinking of it for long, but it doesn't look cool in a little 'muffin'

Did you promise yourself also something to look forward to, like a make over or so?

Funny! I am doing the same! I got one when I lost weight The First Time, and took it out when I re-gained. It is supposed to remind me to NEVER GAIN THIS BACK AGAIN!!!

Good luck to us both! :smile:
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    That I will remind myself that I can do anything I put my mind to. :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    to focus on health and weight maintenance and continue meeting fitness goals.
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm making promises to myself all along the way since every pound that I lose makes me feel way better. Plus it's be hell of a long time to wait otherwise.

Once the kids get back to school I will start c25k.
    Once snow covers the ground I will buy myself some skis and enjoy the winter.
    Once I reach my ultimate goal weight I will get some boudoir photos for my husband and I.
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Mainly to never go back!
    Get the tattoo I want
    Raise money by doing all them great charity runs!
    Get the family life started.
  • araviel
    araviel Posts: 19
    Options
    To let my tummy and lower back tan in syns with the rest of my body. No more white middle parts during summer! And once my back, shoulders and arms are fit - get that ink.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    First and foremost, I promise myself to stay fit and healthy for life.

But ... I also plan to wear clothes that show off the tight firm butt that I plan to have, every single day.

MB
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Lots more nookie!
  • jazzygurl81
    jazzygurl81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    A couple of things:

1. A new wardrobe and makeover
    2. A breast lift - and if my inner thighs need it, I'll work on those too
    3. A European vacation at a topless beach
    4. To NEVER gain it back
    5. Maintain a healthy lifestyle as an example to my future children, and to have my kids involved in sports (or at least playing outside an hour a day)
    6. To go parasailing, water skiing, scuba diving, rock climbing, and white water rafting
    7. Participate in more charity run/walk events

I'm sure I'll think of a few more things, but these are just a few things I've always wanted to do.
  • prosato1229
    prosato1229 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    love this! tattoo and belly ring. annnnnd a new wardrobe and vacation. all the thingsss!
  • HahnTBeth
    HahnTBeth Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A new beginning; no looking back, no regrets, just being happy with myself and the new and improved version I will be!! And of course new clothes, can't forget the clothes!!!!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    To finish my half sleeve! I need to tone these flabby arms first!