What do you want your body to look like? (pics)

Options

Replies

• mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Bump love this
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Forget skinny and lean - I'm a walking tank and I want to stay that way. Here's my goal:

6356662557_d85f021681_z.jpg
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Pear shaped ladies!!!! (Just to be more of a realist)

I may not look like them but we do have wide hip bones!

2rzdkie.jpg

I LOVE Nina Dobrev's figure. I'm far too big in the ribcage and waist to have her shape but I find it very enviable.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    danielle-fishel-maxim-4jpg.jpg

Or

Daenerys_Targaryen.jpg

These threads are my favorite.
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I don't think my body will look like any of those but it will be awesome. :happy:

yep_zpsb7fa5aa5.jpg
  • stellalagerfeld
    Options
    23kp579.jpg

But since I will never grow longer legs and have the same body type as her.. This is my realistic goal..

qrx3s3.jpg
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian (pre baby)

I have her exact body type and when I tone up, I'm sure I'll look like her lol
  • echelonokie
    Options
    jun12-fullfiguredfw.jpg

I like curves, I just want there to be less of them lol
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    untitled_zpscdf402eb.png
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm a practical person by nature. I feel I have realistic expectations for my body & where I can take it. This is my inspiration picture. I feel I can achieve this figure. A little soft, a bunch of sexy, and a lot curvy. She is plastered on my fridge door to remind me of what I really want (and its not that jar of Nutella on the 2nd shelf hidden way in the back on the left! LOL)

weightlossgoal_zpsa5f45127.jpg

Something like this!
  • echelonokie
    Options
    I'm a practical person by nature. I feel I have realistic expectations for my body & where I can take it. This is my inspiration picture. I feel I can achieve this figure. A little soft, a bunch of sexy, and a lot curvy. She is plastered on my fridge door to remind me of what I really want (and its not that jar of Nutella on the 2nd shelf hidden way in the back on the left! LOL)

Something like this!

She's stunning. And yeah, I'm not for the stick skinny thing.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    One thing to keep in mind folks. All these pictures are heavily photoshopped. They have some of this shape and tone but some creative magic is used to get rid of lines make some muscles more tone and others softer remove any stretch marks or bulges that don't look appealing. Be the best you, you can be but don't be too disappointed if your pictures don't ever look like these. We can all look beautiful with the right lighting and photo magic :flowerforyou:
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    One thing to keep in mind folks. All these pictures are heavily photoshopped. They have some of this shape and tone but some creative magic is used to get rid of lines make some muscles more tone and others softer remove any stretch marks or bulges that don't look appealing. Be the best you, you can be but don't be too disappointed if your pictures don't ever look like these. We can all look beautiful with the right lighting and photo magic :flowerforyou:

I have 1/2 my body weight to lose so it gives me something to focus on.
  • don3_16
    don3_16 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
  • don3_16
    don3_16 Posts: 39 Member
    Options

^^ Hell. To. The. YES!!! ^^
  • oOxXxOo
    oOxXxOo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Like this
    http://www.bellamodels.com.au/lifestyle/samantha
    Don't know how to do picts...
    All that muscle ..eww
  • oOxXxOo
    oOxXxOo Posts: 75 Member
    Options

^^ Hell. To. The. YES!!! ^^

That is beautiful!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    First goal is to get as close as I can to this again:

2bpq3c.jpg

Second goal, will most likely be a lower BF%, but I'll wait and see what happens for now.
  • Majda1234_wechange
    Majda1234_wechange Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    the ultimate goal (for Me)

jamie-eason-bodybuilder-17.jpg?w=500&h=666

I have just found my new goal . *_*
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    It's impossible to find one person! I'd settle for a sexier me... Just sayin :)