151 pounds later, I've made it to ONEderland! (pics)

Options
1234568»

Replies

• jamiemommy
    jamiemommy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    such an inspiration!!
  • Trina6188
    Trina6188 Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome, Awesome, Awesome...
  • krnlmustrd
    krnlmustrd Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! What a loss!!! congrats on some amazing kick *kitten* results :)
  • Emilysmiths
    Emilysmiths Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome!!! You look very handsome!! Keep up the hard work! You are in a much healthier and longer lived lifestyle it appears! Good job!:drinker:
  • dzahner3
    dzahner3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I cant wait until i hit wonderland! 24 to go!
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Options
    Wow, you look so much more comfortable and happy now! You've come such a long way.
  • philpaulinem
    Options
    you look fab ! Congrats, all that hard work has paid off - you are such an inspiration.
  • Blanche43girls4
    Blanche43girls4 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations to you! I am just beginning my journey with a little over 100 lbs to lose. Reading your post and seeing your before and after pics has been a great encouragement and motivator for me. Maybe a year from now I'll be posting pics!! Thanks!
  • rustygroos
    Options
    Awesome and inspiring. I am proud of you.
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    What a testimony to determination and discipline. Great job and wonderful results! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome work and commitment!
  • ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!!
  • zumbajheri
    zumbajheri Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Yer darn right!!! Well said, I couldn't agree more with your attitude!! Excellent work!! You should be very proud!!! Bravo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!