151 lbs lost and 1 year on MFP!

Options

Replies

• ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    truly amazing job and thank you for the post!!!!
  • changing4life
    changing4life Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Well done. Great tips and great advice!!!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,244 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and great tips. Your loss is truly amazing...great job:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • npc80
    npc80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, amazing results!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Perfectly said! Congratulations to you... you are an inspiration! :drinker:
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Your determination has really paid off. You look amazing!! :bigsmile:
  • glenelliott5872
    glenelliott5872 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    nice
  • soccermom1013
    soccermom1013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What an inspiring story. I will take some of your thoughts and incorporate them into my daily routines. Keep up the great work!!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! I am so inspired!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing how you did it. Your success and the plan really helps. You look fantastic and I'm so happy for you that you are fit and healthy. what an accomplishment.. (:flowerforyou: )
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    Really amazing!!! Great job changing your life. You must be elated with the progress!!
  • Genette38
    Genette38 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thank you, awesome post. I have been putting off getting up early to do my 30 day shred DVD but you've just given the motivation I needed to stop procrastinating and just do it. Congratulations on your amazing loss!
  • jennygeo1
    jennygeo1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. One of the best posts I have ever read - inspiring, honest and straightforward. Thank you so much for the advice - I don't think you understand how much this helps. Congratulations on your success! Thank you. :)
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey mr, you're a real inspiration - and thanks for the great tips! x
  • nikki2001
    nikki2001 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Awesome job & great tips! Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great post!
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing transformation!!!! Congrats!!!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    But I really didn’t know what to eat, so I went on success stories in the community and looked for everyone who had lost 100 lbs or over and asked to be their friends. Then I looked back at their diaries and saw what they had been eating and what their stats were, like protein, sugar, carbs, etc. I then tried to replicate the stats by using foods that they were but only the ones I liked. So if someone was eating bulger or spinach and I didn’t like that, I would seek out something else that others were eating that made my numbers come out good.

And this is the key right here. You found someone who was in same starting position as you, and succeeded, so you emulated their behavior.

Even better, you took the time to understand what really mattered (calories, macros) vs. didn't matter (the actual type of food) and so you didn't force yourself to eat stuff you hated. Because of this, you've probably built up a sustainable habit that's easy to follow, because you like the food!

Well done!!
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You. Look. AMAZING!!! Great job - very inspiring! Thank you for taking the time to post this!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Love the philosophy. Love the results! Congratulations on the lifestyle change and you deserve that huge smile you're wearing in the pic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!