Funniest thing you have seen someone logged

Options

Replies

• ladypitek
    ladypitek Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to choose between "tossing the salad" or "horizontal mambo" for cardio...

And then I've seen "sperm" "man cream" and "love juice" in the food sections...

...maybe those are more weird than funny though. :laugh:

I log the manjuice as an egg white...I think they have the same amount of protein. And the sexytime gets logged as calisthenics :)
  • peeaanuut
    peeaanuut Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    i log a sneeze while laying in bed as a crunch.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I didn't log it...but I did look up the calories in a gnat because I swallowed one while riding my bike.
    FYI...1 calorie per gnat. ;)

I logged 5, just to be safe. That's the day I found out who really reads my diary! My calorie burn came from the swatting and running away from the gnats for 3 hrs, but I wasn't serious.

I guess we should make fun of ourselves, so I burned 5 calories MFPooping (that's doing both at the same time), and also when I'm doing weeding and stuff in my back yard, I burned those doing xx minutes of "I hate my $*&%#@! back yard", dancing is "shakin' the booty", and "I gave up a night of drinking for this?!" when I opted to work out instead of go out. "Walk/run/stop/run with dog" is reserved for when I run with my bff's dog who thinks she's a boy and has to pee on everything. :huh:
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    900 calorie burn for cleaning their house for an hour and a half. REALLY?
  • TheCaren
    Options
    I used to have a friend who logged all her vitamin tablets taken at each meal with 0 calories against them. I mean...why? Was it to remind her to take them???

I should do that.. I always forget taking my vitamin tablets.. haha :drinker:

Yep, that's the only reason I log them... or else, I'd forget.

I log them because the nutrition information in them also shows up in my overall totals. Vitamin A, C, D, etc. That's the only reason I log them.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
  • joyride12
    Options
    sex.
  • TheCaren
    Options
    Cooking- really?
    Push lawn mowing - seems legit.
    Light to moderate housekeeping- Uh, no.
    Wii fit- again, no. You're playing video games, and probably not working up a sweat.

For me personally:
    Pole dancing
    Dog grooming
    Shopping (okay, I was shopping for exercise equipment, so testing the equipment got my heart rate up, and I was really sweating!)
    House keeping-vigorous. (I cleaned my mom's house, and yes, she is a hoarder)

You're gonna have to try Wii Boxing and Wii Just Dance before you instantly blow it off as a video game. Both of those get me to my target heart rate and kick my butt! LOL
  • blt0087
    blt0087 Posts: 115
    Options
    I swallowed a bug during my run earlier, should I log that too? I mean, it is a source of protein :laugh:
  • OCTOBERLISA
    OCTOBERLISA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that logs ice cubes under Snacks.
  • _meesh_
    _meesh_ Posts: 73
    Options
    I've logged beer and hard cider under snacks.

I tend to combine my cardio. If I bike to and from work at about a 15km/h pace, I count it as one 15 min trip rather than 2x10 min
    Walking to the closest train station and back (5 mins each way) is 10 mins.
  • Ljvalsan
    Ljvalsan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Keep em coming
  • brandyme
    brandyme Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Some of these could go under the "Most useless things people log" category. LOL

Ice cubes? really?
  • brandyme
    brandyme Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I swallowed a bug during my run earlier, should I log that too? I mean, it is a source of protein :laugh:

I bet Bear Giles would... but that might be all he ate all day so I think it would be justified.
  • JennaBlu
    JennaBlu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Turbo *kitten*.

I did not go through the entire thread but what is this???
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to choose between "tossing the salad" or "horizontal mambo" for cardio...

And then I've seen "sperm" "man cream" and "love juice" in the food sections...

...maybe those are more weird than funny though. :laugh:

ahahaha! Shoot! I almost spit my drink out. That is too funny!!! :laugh:

So it was almost a pre-mature espitulation?
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Turbo *kitten*.

not sure if serious :noway:
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I recently added a post that got a few people angry about overestimating calorie burns and underestimating general food intake. One person posted that someone logged smoking a cigarette, 20 calories burnt. I want to now what other things have you seen people log that have made you laugh.

Yeah, I imagine if it's something you do everyday, like smoke or prep your food, you shouldn't count it. A certain amount of calories expended doing these types of tasks is already included by default when you choose you "daily activity level" in your profile. A person who logs little things like this will end up defeating their own efforts.

That said, the people on here getting their shorts in a knot over other peoples' logs need to mind their own. I have seen some truly snotty, self-righteous people on these boards, and (last time I checked) condescension never helped anyone lose any weight.

;)

yup, it's important that people log at all as at least a first step in improving their life. looking thru to judge like this isn't helpful to anyone. Especially posting derogatory threads about it. Talk about unsupportive.

this post was not meant to offend or criticize anyone, unlike what you guys are doing. We have actually found some really funny things here and that was the whole point.

are those things funny to the people that posted them in their diaries? You are making fun of people that came here to try and CHANGE THEIR LIFE FOR THE BETTER. I think this thread is despicable. Maybe if people were posting things THEY do, it would be cute adn funny and what not... but to make fun of people on their (your) friends list? Come on, how low is that? You add people as a support network. Maybe they are really having a hard time and putting Something down, anything!!!! to help them feel motivated. maybe it is that first step in working up to other exercise...... and now you're making fun of them? Do you think they won't be reading this?

Verbal bullying is what this is. I think if you're laughing and it's not at yourself you should be ashamed.

Maybe you should talk to someone who actually cares about your opinion. I hear MFP has a butthurt center on call.

completely agree with this last post. I mean honestly, how pathetic. Someone logs semen on their food diary and doesn't think people will find that amusing? Somone logs washing the dishes as cardio?

just grow up and learn to smile.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Turbo *kitten*.

*kitten*-turbo-*kitten*-turbo-advanced-demotivational-poster-1259097732.jpg
  • MandyPhoe
    MandyPhoe Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I think I once logged 8 pints of Guinness under "Snacks"

hahaha! This is the best thing ever! Only because I am guilty of this too... not 8 .... but enough. lol.