MADE IT -REACHED GOAL !!!! 2yrs 115.5lb lost .PICS

Replies

• doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Amazing story! Thank you for sharing.

Many times, being overweight is the result of things that have happened to us, and our unhealthy coping mechanism. You are a shining example of how to take back control over your life, and make changes for the better. Many kudos to you!
  • Absolutely Awesome
  • hmseals77
    hmseals77 Posts: 77 Member
    Congratulations!! You look amazing!!
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    You are a truly awesome, inspirational, amazing human being. Thank you so much for sharing you story. :)
  • nyoung1208
    nyoung1208 Posts: 6 Member
    Great job great inspiration wow...I am so happy for your success and life change habbits.:happy:
  • b7bbs
    b7bbs Posts: 158 Member
    Smokin! You dress soooooooooooo beautifully.
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,035 Member
    Fantastic job!

Frame that magazine article! lol :)
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 632 Member
    Well done on overcoming so many obstacles...you are truly an inspiration to all....... good luck with the future ... best wishes to you and thank you for sharing....hopefully many people will take heart from your amazing story and realise how much can be achieved!

Jean
  • lovingbears2
    lovingbears2 Posts: 73 Member
    Fantastic!! Congratulations on a healthier, more fit YOU!!! You look AMAZING! and it's wonderful that you FEEL amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiring story and pics, and best of luck to you as you continue your journey to a healthier you!!
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Wow! Fantastic!!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Congrats to you!!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Suzi, you are BEAUTIFUL and I am glad to have you as my pal and inspiration on MFP. You are amazing! :-)
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 699 Member
    What a fab transformation. You should be so very proud of everything that you have accomplished.
  • AshleyPorter1003
    AshleyPorter1003 Posts: 22 Member
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic!!! :smile:
  • hjeubanks
    hjeubanks Posts: 18 Member
    I don't even know you and I love you.

This is truly amazing and you are a wonderful inspiration!

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us and keep going young lady! :)
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Absolutely amazing transformation!! I believe I remember reading your post about your ropes course experience as well, brought a smile to my face. Congratulations on your success... you are a beautiful woman!!
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    AMAZING transformation! You look gorgeous and so confident rocking those cute dresses. Thank you so much for sharing... very inspiring!
  • libelluler
    libelluler Posts: 31 Member
    Beautiful! And that red dress is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    OHMYGOODNESS....you are amazing. What a beauty!!!! Congrats to you and the new bod.
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    What great strength of spirit you have! You look absolutely stunning. I was struck by the contrast of the before and after pictures, not just for the obvious reasons. "Before", your head is hanging low--you look as if you don't want to face anyone. "After", your head is up, you are looking at the camera and you are radiating health, beauty and most of all confidence. Your story is so inspiring. Best wishes to you always.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!