Gotta lose 150 to be 150....

Options
2»

Replies

• Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    i need to lose 140 to be 140 haha, but im not too picky with the end weight, as long as i like what i see ;) add me if you want! :D
  • llhew
    llhew Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi, I have been on here for about 6 weeks and so far so good. I am looking to lose over 200lbs so I will definitely be here for the long haul :)
  • allison0102
    allison0102 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have to lose about the same as you so I will be here for awhile. If anyone else is in need of friends, I'm working on building a MFP support network so add me and we can support each other!
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation.
    Start weight was at 310 pounds.
    I'm wanting to get down anywhere from 150-170.
    But it would be amazing to get even under 200, lol!
    Anyone feel free to add me! I'm in this for the long haul!

:drinker:
  • sare_bear90
    sare_bear90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey there, feel free to add me! I still have 110 to lose.
  • miaz143
    miaz143 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

I'm in it myself to lose around 100lbs. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Ericarose27
    Options
    I tried this once before also but just wasn't ready yet. Been exercising and know I could be much further on the weight loss but eating habits are hard to quit. Would love to help on the journey!
  • Sushifish87
    Options
    Friend request sent! Feel free to add me too! I came back again too and needing to lose around 100lbs
  • dbix36
    dbix36 Posts: 7
    Options
    hi just starting myself you can add me and we can do it all together i need all the support i can get want to to be under 200 have alot to lose thanks dee
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hey we are almost the same, I'm 5'3 and weight 303 right now. To be healthy I need to hit 140, but I want to weight between 115-120. I'm 33 married and have 1 son. I have to loose 183 + anyone can add me. I started at 355 on the site.
  • kab4168
    kab4168 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ to lose,been really making changes since june ,an so far so go 20 down....feel good an trying to stay positive..so i would love to have some support if u would like to add me:smile: