Replies

• pennelope515
    Options
    Fire, Bats, Bugs, Heights
  • mssteel90
    mssteel90 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Frogs. It's the jumping that freaks me out *shudders*

Right? Those little green things are what nightmares are made of. My one stupid fear is green tree frogs, and about 4 people I know collect frog stuff (ornaments, cards, plushies) they just freak me out.
  • mssteel90
    mssteel90 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Dolls, clowns, and gas masks.
    "Are you my mummy?"

=D
    Go to your room!
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Babies. I have 2 kids (1 is 2 and the other is 2 months) but I'm afraid if I hold them they're going to cry and I'll look stupid. :sick:

:( Poor babies!
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Escalators. I had a bad experience.
  • lumpy_spaceprincess
    lumpy_spaceprincess Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have a genuine fear of coleslaw. If it's on a table when I have dinner i can't eat..if it's on my plate, just forget it.

I also have a phobia of mice...
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Closing my eyes in the shower, long hallways at night time, escalators, holding babies and then they cry I just want to give them back to the parent like OOOK here ya go!

There is the usual too, heights, sharks, alligators, and big big big one is snakes yuck lol....Trying to face my fear of sharks and alligators, they don't bother me as bad as snakes though. Heights I jumped off of a 3 story cliff into some water aaand still scared lol...
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    monkeys....they are plague carrying rodents who can use hand tools. they freak me out.

scary-monkey1.gif

haha omg I loved the river!!!!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I'm afraid of deer.

Oh, and midgets. Bigtime.

And people knocking on my door. Causes massive panic attacks. That's always fun....
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Bubbles, multiple small holes in things, sinking ships, spiders, the texture of tomatoes and answering the phone.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Bridges.
    Bugs.
    Old people.
    Nursing homes.
  • nichi123
    nichi123 Posts: 244
    Options
    My friends son is terrified of crisps. He can't even be around people eating them. Or chips, if you're American :)
  • nichi123
    nichi123 Posts: 244
    Options
    Not very weird but i'm terrified of wasps/hornets and bees especially bumblebees. It's the deep bumble they make and that they always seem to try and fly in my face.
    I got stung by a wasp yesterday whilst I was out doing my power walk!! OUCH!! My hand swelled up like a balloon, weird thing was it got me on the leg!! I think I may have developed a fear of them now!!
  • MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Women! Well some of them... But mostly Processed cheap food!
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Couldn't read all the answers, because the creepy pictures make me shiver.

Walking down stairs frightens me a little. When I was working in EMS I fell down a flight of stairs (not while I had a patient, thank God) and we all thought I broke my hip. So now when I walk down stairs I'm always afraid I'm going to fall.

And Whierd. He frightens me a little, too. Don't know why though.
  • HeavierThan_Heaven
    HeavierThan_Heaven Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Driving! I never got my license because I am terrified of getting into a car wreak.
    My boyfriend also has a two hour commute to come see me, and I make him call me when he gets home so I can be ensured that he made it home safely.
  • Dreaaa
    Dreaaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Oh why... in the name of all thats holy.. I cant even quote the picture that did me in. It's terrifying. disgusting and im so itchy. Page 9 with the fingers and the girl.. I need to scrub myself clean now.
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Monkeys!
  • MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Monkeys!

O O O I wanna be like you OOO OOO...
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am petrified of Tinsel. And I mean seriously phobic.