Replies

• BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are an inspiration! <3
  • amped322
    amped322 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congratulations on your hard work and accomplishments!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    absolutely awesome, rockin that green top!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome! And an amazing story too!!
  • tiffanypacino
    tiffanypacino Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look fantastic!
  • 1twistedpup
    1twistedpup Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring story I'm sure many of us can relate to as I do. Thanks for sharing!
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! you look fantastic!!
  • ADRsmama
    ADRsmama Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are a stunner.
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    What great strength of spirit you have! You look absolutely stunning. I was struck by the contrast of the before and after pictures, not just for the obvious reasons. "Before", your head is hanging low--you look as if you don't want to face anyone. "After", your head is up, you are looking at the camera and you are radiating health, beauty and most of all confidence. Your story is so inspiring. Best wishes to you always.

you are right , it was quite hard to find before pics !! i wish id taken proper ones ! and especially to find pics where i was looking at the camera and not hiding behind an object or a person!!!. Thanks for your lovely words:flowerforyou:
  • Jsbnola
    Jsbnola Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You should be incredibly proud of yourself. And congrats on your happiness. I think of you saying, posture check. You are such an inspiration!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Stunning transformation! You look like a million bucks. Way to go!

Haha....a million bucks would help to buy some clothes right now !!!!! the ONE down side to this is i now fit none of my clothes!! i live in my workout gear at the moment!!! The dresses in these pics were borrowed by a top designer for my magazine photoshoot! if only shed let me keep them ..."sigh"
  • Geeznie713
    Options
    Really great job! You are very inspiring to me as I am adopted as well and I know it has played a huge factor in my life-long weight issues as well as many of the bad decisions I made for myself. But all is well that ends well and I hope to be able to post my "made it" pic one day too. Thanks again for sharing.
  • camper2022
    camper2022 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing woman! Congratulations on your huge achievment! You've had many of lifes challenges and I am very proud of you! Cheers!
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Unreal! Can't believe the difference. Go shopping!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Really great job! You are very inspiring to me as I am adopted as well and I know it has played a huge factor in my life-long weight issues as well as many of the bad decisions I made for myself. But all is well that ends well and I hope to be able to post my "made it" pic one day too. Thanks again for sharing.

I guess its all about needing to know who we are , when this is not possible hiding behind our weight and comfort eating can take over. It was finding the birth sister i always yearned to know that spurred me to succeed as i met her , looked like her tiny wrists and ankles the same except i was about 3x the size !!! so my " i was meant to be big " excuse just didnt work anymore !!!
    Good luck , work hard and you will succeed!
  • Emily_20x
    Emily_20x Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!!
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look amazing.:bigsmile:
  • Itsmebob
    Itsmebob Posts: 13
    Options
    Outstanding!
    Yes you do look Great! I bet that you have noticed the change in your overall health as well.
    What are the biggest changes that you have had during and after your 2 years?
    I am so impressed!
    You are proud and should be of your accomplishment! Great Job!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Outstanding!
    Yes you do look Great! I bet that you have noticed the change in your overall health as well.
    What are the biggest changes that you have had during and after your 2 years?
    I am so impressed!
    You are proud and should be of your accomplishment! Great Job!

thankyou, yes my overall health is much better. I'm sore from working out not injuries or aching from weight issues. my skin, hair, nails, energy, digestive system everything is stronger and works better. I am confident that due to taking tis journey slowly i will be able to maintain it which was an important factor for me from the start. Ive done this before , never got this far , did it to quick and found myself worse off after. This time it was about a change for life NOT a quick fix. I workout out 5-6 x week but i look forward to my workouts , enjoy them and feel refreshed after. I smile more and feel confident , i believe in myself.
  • blondiebabe92
    blondiebabe92 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    simply amazing!!!nway to go! you look so beautiful and those clothes are awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!