Any 5'6 Ladies at 200 lbs?

Options

Replies

• v93garcia
    Options
    Don't really know how to use this. How do we join the 90 day clean eating challenge?

I'm 5'5 230 Need all the help I can get! lol :) thanks
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and in 2011 (I started at about 200 lbs) did 90 days of P90X and lost almost 40lbs :) it's doable!
  • joellarb
    Options
    I created a 90 day clean eating challenge anyone is welcome to join. The challenge starts this Monday August 12th 2013

Where can we join this challenge?
  • BananaPeanut
    Options
    I am new and in the same boat aswell (5'4" 215lbs)!! Would love to do this challenge!!
    I need motivational buddies so everyone please feel free to add me!!
  • jenniferohara8488
    jenniferohara8488 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is the second time I have joined this site and I am 5'6" and I am 240 and I have been fighting my weight between 240-250 for over a year and I am getting tired of it. I am moving in November to a different state and I want to be down close to 200-210.
  • littlemrscantbebeat
    Options
    HI! Im 5"3 and am a little over 200! I need to weigh in today to see how much I've lost since I started my fitness pal last month! I would like to stay accountable and offer accountability too! We can do this!!
  • HistoryGeekable
    HistoryGeekable Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi thats my focus this time I am only going to weigh once a week to keep track, but other than that I am not obsessing over the scale anymore.
  • greentiffanie
    greentiffanie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and weigh 220 lbs, my goal weight is 170 lbs, how can I join this group? I need all of the motivation I can get!
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me I am 4 lbs off onederland and lose focus a bit have cheat days, but as someone said, time moves anyway so you may aswell start losing weight now ! All I regret is not starting sooner! I think I am going to have to lose cheat days as they put me off track and I don't lose those weeks! So please add me I need a kick up the butt and am happy to support others too, here we go we are doing this, yay!
  • Tjade18
    Tjade18 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I'm 5'5 and around 195 so I'd love to join the challenge! :)
  • catrinawhite142
    Options
    Hello new to this but i would love to be a part of this group.
  • ErinCoury
    ErinCoury Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I'm at like 199.8 and I'm getting married in February and would LOVE to be about 30lbs lighter!
  • Michielynn222
    Michielynn222 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm at 213 right now, and i'm roughly 5'5 ish. My Milestone right now is 180 aswell :)
    Add me up if you want :)
  • Krishna_Veni
    Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Okay ladies I am working on a challenge that starts on Monday Aug 12th 2013. In the meantime anyone can feel free to join.
    i am interested. 5.6" cw 186lb need motivation. Sent frnd request
  • AmandaForKeeps
    AmandaForKeeps Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    5'6" 220... Which kills me to say. I have gradually gained this 40 extra pounds after having my daughter in 2008. (Was 165-170 before getting pregnant) The scale was saying 219 and I was really happy but, nope it had to show that extra pound this morning. I have been working out 5 days a week for at least 30min and have been coming in under my calories just about everyday and yet I have not lost anything! Makes me little discouraged. Could definitely use some encouragement and I'll return the favor, I'm on everyday. So add me too! :)

Whenever I bump up my workouts (either from nothing to consistently something or from something to more), I find that I will hold at a weight for a few weeks, sometimes even a month, then all of the sudden drop 3-4 pounds, then the next week a couple more. I don't know why, but it happens like that. Just keep on keepin' on. Keep your head down and follow the routine that you believe in. It will show on the scale eventually :)
  • HistoryGeekable
    HistoryGeekable Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Here is the link for the challenge if anyone is interested please join :)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15830-90-day-eating-clean-challenge
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'd like to propose some ideas for exercise! I used to run a group called "get that beach body challenge" and I'd post some calisthenics and cardio. So how about this week along with the eating clean:

5-6 days of:

50 crunches: of any sort!
    20 min cardio: of any sort, just MOVE!!
  • KhaoticSoul
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and currently 117.2kg (258.4 lbs) but have lost over 66kg (145lbs) in last three years. I do get stuck occasionally and go for a few weeks at the same weight, but have learnt more about how to tweak my FCP and calories to kick my metabolism into working properly when this happens. As I also am weight training and more interested in lowering my body fat% I dont always worry too much when I do get stuck, but it can be frustrating so feel free to add me.
  • curly1980
    curly1980 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    5"6 and 204lbs.

I'm mainly doing strength training right now but wanna get back to c25k. In losing inches but not weight :-(

I'm def up for the challenge plus I have a great home workout devised by a trainer at my gym for days I can't make it in. I can post if anyone's interested?
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and 210 lbs. feel free to add :)