MADE IT -REACHED GOAL !!!! 2yrs 115.5lb lost .PICS

Options

Replies

• marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    WOW you look gorgeous and happy. Congratulations to you on all your success so far and for the path you took for your health and of course for your children. Big HUGs and its wonderful what you have accomplished :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    incredible! you look awesome!
  • cloudbaby
    cloudbaby Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Simply fabulous! You are very inspiring to us all!
  • Hoponopono
    Hoponopono Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...what a journey and you look amazing! Such an inspiration for so many :heart:
  • mandysan
    Options
    You are a beautiful woman and always have been. You have my respect and admiration.
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    WOW you look gorgeous and happy. Congratulations to you on all your success so far and for the path you took for your health and of course for your children. Big HUGs and its wonderful what you have accomplished :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thankyou very much :flowerforyou:
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • kevin831
    kevin831 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Way to go on your long journey. I'm sure you've had many ups & downs just like the rest of us. Congrats for staying focused & "hoeing to the end of the row". You look so hot! Now is the tough part by staying on track & making this a way of life. Your kids & hubby should be proud of you. Yahoooooooooooo..............................
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Way to go on your long journey. I'm sure you've had many ups & downs just like the rest of us. Congrats for staying focused & "hoeing to the end of the row". You look so hot! Now is the tough part by staying on track & making this a way of life. Your kids & hubby should be proud of you. Yahoooooooooooo..............................

Yep your right this is just as hard!!!!! maintence is a whole new ball games for me!!!
  • robertcooper904750
    robertcooper904750 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What stands out for me is the early pictures you are hiding your face but now you stand and face the camera with pride and so you should well done.
  • pattyci
    pattyci Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You are inspiring me to continue on!!! You look amazing!:smile:
  • CraftyWeeWifey
    CraftyWeeWifey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Well done!! You're very inspiring. I'll look for the article when it comes out. You look really familiar too for some reason. (I'm in Auckland, NZ)
  • pippabc
    pippabc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Suzi, you have done such an amazing job. I also want to say thanks for being such a brilliant support to all your MFP friends, you are motivational, funny and realistic about everything. Wishing you success in the next phase - maintenance! But I know already you will nail it :0)
  • Iamworthit45
    Options
    You look so beautiful and strong! wow.:flowerforyou:
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    You look beautiful. Reading your story made me want to give you a hug I really hope you can see your sister more and that you two will build a strong relationship. Well done with the weight loss.
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You truly look fantastic, well done.
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    You look beautiful. Reading your story made me want to give you a hug I really hope you can see your sister more and that you two will build a strong relationship. Well done with the weight loss.

thanks :flowerforyou: and yep my sister has booked tickets to come to my 40th / goal weight party in 4 weeks !! haven't seen her since last July so am very excited!!!
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Great Job!

• lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    awesome transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!