• ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    bikini-body.jpg
  • pilot1960
    pilot1960 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look great. Get it on and get out there. So, your a Mum, so what.
  • TPlenge
    TPlenge Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ever heard the saying, "Your body is not ruined, you're a goddamned Tiger who has earned her stripes." Dear you look absolutely amazing!
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    People will notice your awesome body shape before your stretch marks.
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    You may well get lots of people looking at you as you walk along the beach but it'll be because you have a beautiful shapely body and they'll be admiring you from afar.

You wear that bikini with pride :smokin:
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Those aren't stretch marks. Their badges of awesomeness. Wear those bad boys with pride!
  • fatgulegule
    fatgulegule Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Of course you can! You rock! :)
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    You could, and should, definitely rock the hell out of that bikini. You look wonderful.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I would say yes. IN fact, you're wearing one in the picture you posted!
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Nice strong looking toned stomach.
  • Liz75
    Liz75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yes!
    You look amazing.
    People don't notice things like we do ourselves,we tend to magnify our worst features.
    Get out there and flaunt your great shape!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it comes down to what you're going to be comfortable in -- because you want to relax and enjoy your vacation. If you're going to be paranoid about people looking at your stretch marks, find a cute one-piece. If you think you can chill out and enjoy the beach in your two-piece, go for it. You definitely have the body for a bikini.
  • alyngard
    alyngard Posts: 103
    Options
    So I know I'm going against the grain here, but I have stretch marks and I wouldn't wear a bikini. Now that doesn't necessarily mean I shouldn't or that people would judge me if I did (some will, some wont), I'm just super self conscious about my imperfections. I think it's such an individual decision. If you're going to feel uncomfortable the whole time you have it on, then don't, but if you think you will feel confident and proud then go for it. People will judge you no matter what you look like, I guess you have to decide whether you care what a random stranger thinks.
  • frostedpoptart
    frostedpoptart Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    YES. You look hot. Everyone is their own worst critic of their body, trust me. When other people look at you they aren't going to see the flaws you see. They are just going to see a gorgeous woman.
  • Doone33
    Doone33 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My mother rocked her stretch marks our whole lives, they look better tanned, I seen someone suggest that!

Honestly... my mom was not what I think is a hottie, she does not workout... she is skinny, but its just that... I thought she was beautiful anyhow!.. and men always found her attractive even in her 2 piece!

I say take both a one piece and a two piece... that way you can wear the 2 piece on your most confidant days!
    But put it on.. do it... and then you will know you did and be proud of yourself!
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Yes ! you have proudly earned wearing a Bikini !! you look amazing !!
  • harric88
    harric88 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Yes you can and you can wear a big smile with it too x
  • BexleyGirl
    BexleyGirl Posts: 102
    Options
    You sure can!!!!!!!)!
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    That is the cutest bikini I have ever seen, I love the design, cut, color..and it fits you perfectly!
    I would wear it for sure, you have a rocking body and have sure earned the chance to wear it.
    My husband just walked in and asked what I was looking at, so I explained..he said some bad boy sexy things
    about you!!! LOL, so I think that is a hard core YES!

Thats about what I need to lose and I hope I look just like you, stretchmarks and all!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You more than earned that right. Rock that bikini!