Can I wear a Bikini? Be honest.

Options

Replies

• Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You rock that bikini Lady and well done on your weight loss you look beautiful :)
  • digressions
    digressions Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Absolutely you should wear it, assuming you feel comfortable. I think you look amazing - nice figure, small waist, thigh gap, looking toned - check! And congrats on losing so much weight and managing to keep your boobs! LOL

Who cares about a few stretch marks??? Lots of people have them. I vacation a fair bit (and wore my first 2-piece EVER on my last trip - felt great!) and my figure is, admittedly, not as nice as yours. If I saw you on the beach, the only thing I'd be thinking is "wow, what a cute bikini! She has a really nice figure and great hair." Go for it, girl! You look fantastic, and congrats on your tremendous success. Life is short - enjoy your vacation!
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Totally down to you whether you wear it or not - its all about how you'd feel.

However, if your question is how would you look in a bikini - then that's an even easier answer - absolutely amazing!!
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Yes, absolutely!!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I think you look good, but it's up to you. Don't wear a bikini if you're going to spend the whole time being self-conscious in it. You won't have any fun. But if you can get past all that, go ahead and wear it! :flowerforyou:
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, wear it!
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Various scars and marks are proof of a life lived. I prefer that over no interesting stories to tell. You look beautiful.
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Okay, i'm doing it!!! THANK YOU!!!!
  • shell2belle
    shell2belle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    First of all, I love, love, love that bikini. What an adorable suit!! And yes, I would absolutely say you should wear it on your vacation!

Second - CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss! Way to go!
  • douglasnorton
    douglasnorton Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Of course you can! You look great and it definitely shows the hard work you did to earn it!! Amazing job!!
  • ashleycharbonne
    ashleycharbonne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I say go for it! If you are a bit iffy on it, you could either invest in bio oil for your stretch marks, or buy a high waist bikini to hide some of those marks. Congrats on your weight loss!!
  • passmetheducksauce
    passmetheducksauce Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    forget the bikini. wear your birthday suit to the beach. show everyone how confident you are as a person. you go.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Definitely yes.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Almost every mother has stretch marks...I have them and I show them with pride as I have 2 beautiful and healthy children :smile:

So wear your bikini with pride as you have earned it!!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I've seen worse, you are good to go!
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I think you've certainly earned it, but I totally understand your trepidation. As someone who has a long surgical scar going from just above my pubic bone to my sternum, I "get" it. It's faint, but it still makes me self-conscious when thinking about bathing suits.

Have you considered a "monokini"?

rosiemonokini_m13974108_blk_f.jpg

There are a ton out there (this was just the first one I Googled up...) and somthing like that may give you the freedom to show some skin, without making you so uncomfortable. That's the way I'm going, until such a time as I can be so cut that NO ONE would care about my lovely scar (man, I hope that happens someday....).
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    yes would smash
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    If my body looked like that, I sure would wear a bikini! Go for it! Wear it proudly!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    forget the bikini. wear your birthday suit to the beach. show everyone how confident you are as a person. you go.
    :laugh:
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I have five kids and yes I have stretch marks, I have tried everything out there and nothing worked for me but the tighter my tummy got and more toned your body gets they fade and the sun and a tan helps too. So Yes rock the bikini I do cuz I work hard I will wear that Bikini to show it :)You look great !