Can I wear a Bikini? Be honest.

Options

Replies

• sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    For starters... wow that's awesome that you've lost 122lbs... such and inspiration... hope you will add me?

Yes you have a beautiful body.... ROCK THAT BIKINI!!!!!!!
  • markbolch
    markbolch Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I say yes you look great and I would be damn proud to be standing beside you while you were.. Just sayin
  • Axioml
    Axioml Posts: 29
    Options
    You look great !!!!!!
  • Tstyles74
    Options
    You sure can!
  • margebouvierx2
    Options
    if you can put one on you can wear it. Haters gonna hate no matter what you look like.

Yey! Well said, spot on, it suits her slim body so yes she's earned it so she should wear it,
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Yes. You can, absolutely. And congratulations! :drinker:

As for that second question of whether we would, um, no. But I'm a dude. Board shorts only . . .lol :wink:
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome!! Let no one define you. Just be you and don't worry about anyone else!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    You could walk around naked if you wanted to (and wouldn't get caught)!!! You look tremendous!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    You could wear less if you wanted.

Just sayin'
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,761 Member
    Options
    You're looking at the stretch marks wrong ... they're not ugly ... they're your battle scars ... they're proof you've come through something monumental ...

Wear the bikini. You're beautiful.
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    if you can put one on you can wear it. Haters gonna hate no matter what you look like.

i disagree with this statement. Just cause i can squeeze my fat *kitten* into a bikini does not mean i should wear one.

However, you ma'am look just fine. Theyre just marks, you've earned your body you deserve to show it off!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Your hip to waist ratio is incredible and I'm totally jealous! :grumble: :wink: Rock it!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • katymambros
    katymambros Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ofcourse you can wear it, you Look beautiful! Congratulations baby girl, you worked so hard and, yes, you can rock a bikini again.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!

Stretch marks be dammed, nobody will even notice.

Congrats on an amazing loss!
  • organic0gf
    organic0gf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about what others think of your appearance. Be confident. Be you. That's all that matters.
  • corinnelapolt
    Options
    Hell to the Y -- hell to the E -- and hell to the S! Go girl, you look fannnnntabulous!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You're looking at the stretch marks wrong ... they're not ugly ... they're your battle scars ... they're proof you've come through something monumental ...

Wear the bikini. You're beautiful.
    I could not have said it better.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,004 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss you look amaziny.I say you can wear whatever you want. You should diffinately wear it, it will be a big confidence boost and I am sure your hubby will like it
  • zimfour
    zimfour Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS on your weight loss..........I say....WEAR IT!!! :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

as for the male population here on MFP who do not wear less are WRONG!!!! Boardshorts DO NOT show off your hardwork and wt loss fellas.....There are squarecuts and Jammers for the pool...Just saying!!!!! If the ladies can wear these small swim suits then I say we can too!!!! Sorry for the long reply!!!!!