200+ lbs to lose. Looking for friends.

Options
Hey guys,

So I've been here about a month and I've lost 15lbs. I am looking for nutrition, fitness, emotional support and just friends in general to keep and stay motivated together. I have a very long road ahead of me and I would love to have some friends with similar goals to help support one another.

Toss me a friend request if you are interested in dropping the pounds!

My diary, etc is open for friends.

Replies

• mberner2
    mberner2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I added you. I'm in a similar boat, needing to lose almost 300 lbs ideally. It's been worth it so far, and having more friends on here helps immensely.

Good luck on your journey!
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I log my food and exercise daily. Please feel free to add me.
  • marcielynn1969
    Options
    I log daily and have a lot to lose. Please feel free to add me.
  • CBus_Mera
    CBus_Mera Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm brand-new here and I've got over 100 to lose, so I'm with you.:smile:
  • Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I added you. :smile:
  • abetterbrandi
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I've added you all. Really motivated to change my life and it really helps having people to talk to, and motivate each other.
  • sare_bear90
    sare_bear90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll send you a friend request! I have 110 more pounds to lose (have been on here for almost a month and have lost 10 pounds). So we're in a similar boat. Anyone is free to add me!
  • abetterbrandi
    Options
    Thanks Sare I added you :)
  • shepd1999
    shepd1999 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose over 200 lbs myself. I am looking to better my life for my future and my wife. Let's all work together to improve our health.
  • Avarindria
    Avarindria Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Still have around 150lbs to lose here! Feel free to add me and good luck! :D
  • chappay
    chappay Posts: 1
    Options
    I am also looking to lose 200+! Add me please.
  • CBell223
    CBell223 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My goal is 220 lbs. I'm almost down 40. Feel free to add me too.
    Carolyn
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I started out with 210 pounds to lose and have about 55 pounds to go. Anyone feel free to add me if you'd like.
    Just send a message so I know where you saw me.
    Good luck to you all.
  • EricaRH7896
    EricaRH7896 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I too am looking for a total goal of 200 lbs, the more motivation and support the better, I am making it a goal to login once a day so feel free to message me.

Best of luck to us all
  • TheNewAdventuresofDanni
    Options
    Hey there, I started at 250, and im sitting at about 200 right now. I'm about 5 months in. Add if you like:)
  • NewGoalsInMind
    Options
    Good luck to all in this topic!! Anyone that is looking for motivation & support, feel free to add me. : }
  • unbreakablemoth
    Options
    I am trying to lose 200 pounds and just joined myfitnesspal--I would LOVE friends on here! <3
  • StarPanic85
    StarPanic85 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have over 200lbs to loose. So add me if you want :)
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to MFP, and I have about 70 pounds I'd like to lose. Anyone, please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. You can't have enough friends on this path : )
  • JarryIvette
    JarryIvette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey I've been here for a week now looking to lose over 100lbs feel free to add me (anyone) I log in daily and try to support my friends :)