Who wants to start insanity tomorrow?

Options
Ok I am an insanity virgin..lol...And was wondering if anyone wanted to start it with me tomorrow? We can make it a team thing if yall want to..

So this is what we will do...Send me your weight and measurements tonight...I will post them tomorrow..We will check in everyday if possible just to say "I am still in the group", or how you did that day...

I also want to incorporate a 8 cup minimum of water a day to this challenge...

I am going to make a cutoff on this group so the limit will be 20

I find it easier to keep up with people in a closed group...

So if you want to start tomorrow with me put your name and age and height...

Send me your messages in pm...

Good luck!!

Replies

• steffie36
    steffie36 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting, Only, What's insanity?
  • jessnic1987
    Options
    Sounds interesting, Only, What's insanity?

Its a workout that is INSANE!! lol...You have to order it online...It is very extreme...But you can do it in the privacy of your home with absolutely no workout equiptment
  • mistyrn75
    Options
    I have the program and would love to restart it. I tried doing it with my husband twice but he stopped both times and it left me unmotivated.
  • jessnic1987
    Options
    I have the program and would love to restart it. I tried doing it with my husband twice but he stopped both times and it left me unmotivated.

Lets do it!! We can motivate each other...We have back to back birthday parties between me and my brothers kids..So needless to say I have gained about ten pounds that I worked so hard to lose...Not to mention the baby belly that seriously needs some firming! lol...
  • uncpsigma
    Options
    I'm in a challenge group on Facebook that is starting insanity and t25. I just completed insanity. The challenge group helped me. I can invite you to the group. We have a couple of coaches in there and they have had amazing results.
  • jessnic1987
    Options
    Ok yall so far we have 2 people in on the challenge...Come on we still have 18 spots open on this group! Also do the fitness test today and post your results please!

NOTE: IF YOU DONT HAVE INSANITY I FOUND THE DIFFERENT LEVELS/DAYS ON YOUTUBE AND THEY ARE JUST AS GOOD..THIS ONE GUY IN PARTICULAR DOES A GREAT VIDEO SERIES ON IT..ALSO YOU CAN FIND THE FITNESS TEST ON YOUTUBE AS WELL...WILL FIND THE LINK AND POST IT IN A BIT..
  • jessnic1987
    Options
    I'm in a challenge group on Facebook that is starting insanity and t25. I just completed insanity. The challenge group helped me. I can invite you to the group. We have a couple of coaches in there and they have had amazing results.

That sounds great!!! Love motivation from others!!
  • jessnic1987
    Options
    http://youtu.be/OOaxH3Hnk9A Ok if you don't have the dvd...Here is the link to the fitness test on youtube..He shows you how to track it and such...

Here is where you will start tomorrow if you don't have the dvd

http://youtu.be/2Vq3M2gDNfY
  • jessnic1987
    Options
    Ok Im about to head off to work! Will check in and see if our group is full when I get off! Good Luck!
  • sueclare38
    sueclare38 Posts: 125
    Options
    I'm in.
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    What measurements do you want?
  • gulsaleem
    Options
    i'm in - i did the fit test yesterday, wanted to start tomorrow AM.

what measurements!

bust
    waist
    hips
    thighs
    ?
  • jessnic1987
    Options
    Ok I have just a min before work and some of you wanted to know what measurements to pm me...so here they are....bust...waist...hips...thighs...arms...and wait for it...........BUTT!!! lol yep I want butt measurements
  • sueclare38
    sueclare38 Posts: 125
    Options
    and how are we measuring the butt,lol. From side to side or all the way round the front, and by bust, under bust/across bust/or over top of bust.
  • georgiekatex
    Options
    I tried insanity a few months back and gave up after a week but going to complete it this time! Starting tomorrow :) would love some motivation x
  • samwood33
    Options
    Hi, I've started insanity 2 days ago, can i still join you guys? would love some support :)
  • mrsjohn99
    mrsjohn99 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! So we're starting with the first workout, not the fit test, right?:smile:
  • Thanhthn
    Options
    I'm new to the forums and would love to join! I got insanity a while back and got through only the first week and then had to stop since I was doing the workouts in my apartment on the 2nd floor.. the neighbor's werent so happy with all my jumping around lol. Anyways I've moved and can start up again without bothering anyone :D
  • nurse_shell74
    nurse_shell74 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Would love some Insanity buddies. I'm on day 3. I have to peel myself off the floor by the end of it but I love it!